Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how often ENFJs feel not good enough, not beautiful enough, not smart enough, not talented enough... of course, if they do?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I do a lot of the time. Mainly because I need to lose another 10-15 pounds and should work out after that. Then again, I am always hard on myself and have high expectations.

Reactions: shampoo

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Naturally and inherently, I'm not insecure ... I actually have a very arrogant, self-assured and almost proud core where I feel like I can conquer anything I set my mind to.

However, life has made me insecure about a lot of things. And I've been battling all kinds of insecurities that were drummed into me due to an abusive marriage and a life-long disability.

I do believe that pretty much everyone has insecurities, but they're more nurtured than inherent - but that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm not naturally or normally insecure. I agree with Jawz that I have a very arrogant, self assured/proud core. That is very much more normal state.

That being said, I do have days where I question, and feel some insecurities, but those days are few and far between.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Naturally and inherently, I'm not insecure ... I actually have a very arrogant, self-assured and almost proud core where I feel like I can conquer anything I set my mind to.

However, life has made me insecure about a lot of things. And I've been battling all kinds of insecurities that were drummed into me due to an abusive marriage and a life-long disability.

I do believe that pretty much everyone has insecurities, but they're more nurtured than inherent - but that's just my opinion.
I have a lot of pride and don't like asking people for help, even if I know that I need it.

Reactions: SilentScream

·
Registered
572 Posts
I feel insecure (about my appearance, work ethic) on my bad days. But normally, I'm confident, and people have told me that I come off as confident.

1,636 Posts
My ENFJ boyfriend shows a sings of this...he often feels sry for himself, smth like that. when he is sick he feels sry for himself for example

I would really wanna ask in this thread other ENFJs - is this common for ENFJs that they often feel such a melancholy or they feel a bit less worthy. Cuz it's very weird for me when my boyfriend says it, not cuz of the feeling, but because he doesn't seem low of self-confidence in general. He can be very charming and skillful with people and seems like he thinks of himself as awesome in front of others. But knowing him, he actually has this thing in himself that he thinks that everything others do for him (even smallest things) is too much, like he doesn't deserve or feels sry for himself. It seems a bit hard to believe. But i also know he is a drama queen...so im wondering sometimes about everything :S

Reactions: Jamie.Ether
1 - 8 of 8 Posts