Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never met one and I'm not old enough to be a parent. I imagine myself as an awesome mom when I have a family, but that won't be in a long while.
So I got curious. Is anyone a parent, or have enfp parents??? :happy:

·
World's biggest INTJ fangirl
2,314 Posts
My ENFP aunt and my best friend (also ENFP) are both parents and they're great at it! Granted neither wanted kids initially but it happened and they adapted. They're fun parents who are great to goof around with. My best friend has two teenage boys and she even play fights with them and hug attacks them lol. Though they do expect quite a bit of their kids. They expect intelligence and they want their kids to learn independence so when their kids play up they're good a dishing out the discipline. Neither of the mums tolerate whinging either. If their kids have a problem they need to present an acceptable case rather than complain about it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My ENFP aunt and my best friend (also ENFP) are both parents and they're great at it! Granted neither wanted kids initially but it happened and they adapted. They're fun parents who are great to goof around with. My best friend has two teenage boys and she even play fights with them and hug attacks them lol. Though they do expect quite a bit of their kids. They expect intelligence and they want their kids to learn independence so when their kids play up they're good a dishing out the discipline. Neither of the mums tolerate whinging either. If their kids have a problem they need to present an acceptable case rather than complain about it.
Omg.... I actually see myself that way and its scary... :shocked:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
My SO is an ISTJ and we have talked about how our combined personalities will make for awesome parenting. Though I think I'm going to end up being the disciplinarian of the two of us (especially when our kids are still young). We're still a couple years away from seriously thinking about having kids (anything before that would be an "oops baby"), but I think we both will make for great parents.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts