Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do we just love to flirt more than any other type? Or are we just more social.
To be honest I love getting to know people and have been described as a 'The Honey pot' before, because I can get anything out of anyone.
love and x's
Chrissy :blushed:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Um, nope. That's definitely not determined by type, but, IF ANYTHING, ENTPs seem a lot more overtly sexual and flirtatious!

·
Registered
50 Posts
OMG, I LOVE to flirt! My best friend is an INFJ, and I think she finds this a bit off-putting . . . I flirt with anyone and everyone--including her, LOL.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I would say, as much as I don't want to admit it, yes. ENFP's are my favorite and least favorite type to be around, I love them so much , and I hate that I love them! Gaahhh what a paradox :/

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
I would say, as much as I don't want to admit it, yes. ENFP's are my favorite and least favorite type to be around, I love them so much , and I hate that I love them! Gaahhh what a paradox :/
I no write!

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
Flirting is not sexy. And flirting with a lot of people is disgusting.

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
ENFP's are super duper sexy, but for me INFJ's have ya beat.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
........did you do that on purpose to piss me off? *sigh* I hope so...... I'll bite, *know *right.
I ment sometimes I piss myself off and other enfps sometimes I like myself and other enfps I have the same paradox despite being ENFP

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,227 Posts
Nah, we're not the most sexy. That banner belongs to ESTPs...And the ENTPs that tell us they're so sexy.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Hey, aren't you the one that's still all butt hurt over his ENFP ex? Good thing your resentment doesn't show up in posts. :wink:

Nah, we're not the most sexy. That banner belongs to ESTPs...And the ENTPs that tell us they're so sexy.
However, physically I don't think ESTPs necessarily have anyone beat. They have some serious charm, though.

Lol @ ENTPs "tell us they're so sexy". Bwahahaha! :laughing:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I disagree that flirting with many people is disgusting, but I have been told this by other types before, especially other Is.

My INFJ friend asked me to explain it to her once, and I don't entirely know how--it's just been a natural and somewhat involuntary part of the way I interact with many people. It's something used to do when I was much younger without even thinking about it. Now at least I do it by choice! I typically only flirt if I genuinely like someone and want to know more about him/her, and I typically don't turn on the charm if it's not sincere. I don't mean for it to be misleading, although I know sometimes it is.

I do agree that flirting is not necessarily sexy and doesn't necessarily make someone sexy . . . but it definitely CAN be sexy. I think a lot of E-types interact with people this way (I know a couple of ENTPs and ENTJs who are very flirtatious as well), but I think ENFPs also tend to be colorful in the way they dress and to have vibrant or exuberant personas when they are interacting with others. All of these things combine, I think, to make the ENFP personality type a sexy and attractive one.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Do you find that when you do meet someone you like the charm just seems to switch off, and that natural 'way with words' you had just diaspears? I find that, it's soo annoying when you know you could have been getting his number in less than a minute! exasperating!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Do you find that when you do meet someone you like the charm just seems to switch off, and that natural 'way with words' you had just diaspears? I find that, it's soo annoying when you know you could have been getting his number in less than a minute! exasperating!
Oh yes, all the time. However I find my behavior varies with the I-E spectrum. If I'm interested in an E, I find myself in your exact situation. However when I'm interested in I's I get into my natural rhythm a lot easier.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I think Jewish ENFPs are the sexiest out of all the types. *Sigh*

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.