Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Are ENFPs more sexy than any other personality type?

3K views 36 replies 15 participants last post by  Linnifae 
#1 ·
Do we just love to flirt more than any other type? Or are we just more social.
To be honest I love getting to know people and have been described as a 'The Honey pot' before, because I can get anything out of anyone.
love and x's
Chrissy :blushed:

#8 ·
Flirting is not sexy. And flirting with a lot of people is disgusting.

#15 ·
Hey, aren't you the one that's still all butt hurt over his ENFP ex? Good thing your resentment doesn't show up in posts. :wink:

Nah, we're not the most sexy. That banner belongs to ESTPs...And the ENTPs that tell us they're so sexy.
However, physically I don't think ESTPs necessarily have anyone beat. They have some serious charm, though.

Lol @ ENTPs "tell us they're so sexy". Bwahahaha! :laughing:

#17 ·
I disagree that flirting with many people is disgusting, but I have been told this by other types before, especially other Is.

My INFJ friend asked me to explain it to her once, and I don't entirely know how--it's just been a natural and somewhat involuntary part of the way I interact with many people. It's something used to do when I was much younger without even thinking about it. Now at least I do it by choice! I typically only flirt if I genuinely like someone and want to know more about him/her, and I typically don't turn on the charm if it's not sincere. I don't mean for it to be misleading, although I know sometimes it is.

I do agree that flirting is not necessarily sexy and doesn't necessarily make someone sexy . . . but it definitely CAN be sexy. I think a lot of E-types interact with people this way (I know a couple of ENTPs and ENTJs who are very flirtatious as well), but I think ENFPs also tend to be colorful in the way they dress and to have vibrant or exuberant personas when they are interacting with others. All of these things combine, I think, to make the ENFP personality type a sexy and attractive one.

#19 ·
Oh yes, all the time. However I find my behavior varies with the I-E spectrum. If I'm interested in an E, I find myself in your exact situation. However when I'm interested in I's I get into my natural rhythm a lot easier.

#32 ·
Nah, not intentionally anyway...I think ENFPs come off the most as romantics. A lot of us are too silly to keep up the sexy flirting, not to mention slightly physically awkward? (like we don't fit into our bodies)

HOWEVER, because we are Fi-connecting extroverts we often look like we're feeling romantic toward a lot more people than we really do; synergize with new people very easily, and build that deeper feeling; this turns into "does he/she like me?". We share this with ESFPs.

#36 ·
I find with ENFPs although they are very much feeling types they understand and kind of mimic T's sometimes My best friend is an ENFP and I couldn't ask for a better friend, we have way too much fun when we go out together.

She's such a flirt but I can totally see why so many guys would be smitten with ENFP females (sorry, haven't met any ENFP males....wait a second never thought of dating an ENFP male, that could be fun, but I think they would find an ENTP to selfish in terms of dating)

#37 ·
I fell in love with an ISTP (my husband) so that became my type, but I don't think I have a particular affinity for any type. It's very individual....that being said, I'd have a hard time seeing myself with an NT. Paricularly an extroverted NT. I do have a slight preference towards introverts and I like a harmonious marriage. NTs love to debate and I don't have the restraint to let it go when they try to start something. :tongue: For some reason while I prefer friendships with intuitives my best romantic relationships have been with sensors. I'll be rather vague and say ISxx for the win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.