Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
hmmm, yes we are quite remarkable creatures, aren't we. Gee, if only every one were lucky enough to have ENFP's for friends. :tongue:

haha I'm kidding. Seriously though, I always thought that we annoyed people because of our bounciness. Now I'm going to get a swelled head. :cool:

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
Seriously though, I always thought that we annoyed people because of our bounciness. Now I'm going to get a swelled head. :cool:
Can't speak for the whole INFP population, but it's the opposite for this INFP! I think ENFPs provide much-needed bounciness. They can turn a rainy day into a very fun time, seemingly without effort.

My INFP in me can make me get really involved in my own emotions, sometimes dark. But if I have my ENFP friend around, it can turn into a great, light-hearted day in no time. I love how they don't take trivial things too seriously. Over my experience, ENFPs are the best audience for my jokes. I'd say at least half of all my laughs have come from laughing around these positive people!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Can't speak for the whole INFP population, but it's the opposite for this INFP! I think ENFPs provide much-needed bounciness. They can turn a rainy day into a very fun time, seemingly without effort.

My INFP in me can make me get really involved in my own emotions, sometimes dark. But if I have my ENFP friend around, it can turn into a great, light-hearted day in no time. I love how they don't take trivial things too seriously. Over my experience, ENFPs are the best audience for my jokes. I'd say at least half of all my laughs have come from laughing around these positive people!
Well I absolutely just love you INFPs!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm typically considerate of other people and act on that. If someone is going through a tough time or having a bad day I don't sit back and let them be miserable I try and cheer them up or help them out.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I'm typically considerate of other people and act on that. If someone is going through a tough time or having a bad day I don't sit back and let them be miserable I try and cheer them up or help them out.
Hello there new person, welcome to PerC! :wink:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
P's have just always been really flaky to me. I guess it's because I'm really rigid and everything that I do is on schedule and such... lol. I have a few EXFP friends, but we aren't that close. Squirrel! You guys are very easily distracted.
Org-uh-nuh-zayy-shunnn... The word seems foreign coming from my tongue. :tongue:

·
Registered
401 Posts
P's have just always been really flaky to me. I guess it's because I'm really rigid and everything that I do is on schedule and such... lol. I have a few EXFP friends, but we aren't that close. Squirrel! You guys are very easily distracted.
Eh, not really distracted. We just have a habit of finding things that are more interesting than the last. Sorry if that seems a bit harsh~ but yes, you are competing with the squirrel for our attention. Was it something you expected by default?

<3

·
Registered
41 Posts
Pfff, I'm always paranoid that I come across as annoying, even when people are laughing at what I say. BUT YAAAAAY WE ARE LOVED.

Pff, and we do get distracted really easily. And sometimes people get confused when they miss out on a train of thought - give me three seconds to think and I can go from mohawks to superheroes. All while leaving the other person completely confused!

And yeah, I'd say all ENFPs are bouncy, bubbly sweethearts x3

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Long story short, I say yes! Some of them I think can be simply hilarious. I find it very easy to be around them!

They are rather lovely human beings, aren't they? :happy:
My friend Angela is just that, an ENFP Angel!

She has a wonderful and clever sense of humour!

I have other ENFP friends that are adorable too!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
well I don't know any IRL...but I can tell you it's why I spend all my time here and not in ISFP land where I'm supposed to be. ENFP's are the shit :crazy:

I like INFP's a lot too BTW...but I'm always afraid to post there :confused:
From my experience, the INFP board is super welcoming. Nothing to be afraid of!

·
Registered
314 Posts
My friend Angela is just that, an ENFP Angel!

She has a wonderful and clever sense of humour!

I have other ENFP friends that are adorable too!
Gawwwww :crazy: <3 <3

Thanks a bundle!

I have a great INTP friend who I love to death. So give yourself some kudos, too! INTPs are wonderful people. :proud:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hmmm, yes we are quite remarkable creatures, aren't we. Gee, if only every one were lucky enough to have ENFP's for friends. :tongue:

haha I'm kidding. Seriously though, I always thought that we annoyed people because of our bounciness. Now I'm going to get a swelled head. :cool:
Your so quirky and interesting, I love that!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts