Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are ENTP guys affectionate? ENTP girls, if you know any, do you think they are? ENTP guys, what do you think about yourselves in this dept.? Doesn't matter if it's affectionate in private or public. Just in general?

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I am generally very affectionate. But this isn't universal. My ENTP SO had to be introduced to things like spooning.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
I have a heavy Fe, so I am very affectionate

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I can be. I comes and goes at my whim .... unless a girl EXPECTS it ... then it just goes.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Ahhh, that's good. But I was thinking on a vertical plane, rather...
Did you really have to quote two different people and tell them the exact same thing?

·
Registered
ENTP
225 Posts
Very.

I'm a hug-oholic. I have the Koala Syndrome and I love to be wrapped around those I love, or be the one wrapped by others. Kisses also apply. Whatever its called, I am seldomly not in the mood for affection, either giving it or getting it. When I was with my significant, my Touchy-feelyness just overrides all of the NT and I turn into a useless, yet happy,

blob.

However, this only applies to significant others (and family). Affection isn't given out like candy, and I don't like it to be considered social currency.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I don't know ... I hug, kiss, and slap asses of everyone. I move people aside with my hands on their waist, pass out free back rubs .... whatever. It's all part of the master plan. It makes people uncomfortable sometimes, but it makes it known that I do what I want, when I want, how I want. Besides, empty affection is an awesome psychological tool. It's a very good benchmark to how much they're eating outta my hand as well. And yes I'm a walking HR train wreck at work, but after almost 5 years at this job I still have yet to have a single person (male or female) complain to management or HR. I'm just that good.

Now REAL affection defaults back to my original answer, but if we're just talking about touchy feely mushy stuff I dole that out like a $2 hooker.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I like to be, I love hugs, but I generally stay fairly cold until I get comfortable with you or I have a strong base of friends.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I've never met an ENTP man, so i can't tell. XP

1 - 13 of 13 Posts