Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just by your very nature yallz iz goin to hell, burn baby burn!!! Muha ha ha ha ha, mu ha ha ha haha, muha ah ah ah...............................................mu ha ha ha ha ha!!! have fun in the present now while you can.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey ESTPs, if it makes you feel any better, INTPs and ENTPs are hellbound too! I'm going to need some of yall'z help fending off those pesky demons.

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,227 Posts
You do realize that TreeBob is an ESTP, don't you? :tongue:
Yeah, I wrote a "Do you hate ESTP?" Thing on the ENFP Wall. TreeBob called it garbage and shipped it off to some far off place where posts never get read.

An ESTP getting enraged at a perceived attack on their carefully cultivated image? I'm sure that's a first.

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
Yeah, I wrote a "Do you hate ESTP?" Thing on the ENFP Wall. TreeBob called it garbage and shipped it off to some far off place where posts never get read.

An ESTP getting enraged at a perceived attack on their carefully cultivated image? I'm sure that's a first.
If you think I was enraged you are foolish. I moved it cause it was venting. Venting goes in venting. So hard for you to understand. Back to your studies padawan...

Reactions: Fizz
1 - 8 of 8 Posts