Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
5,110 Posts
This could be true. I'm so cute that it's unbelievable to most people how cute I am.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Reactions: timeless

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
I think if you had to pick a type to be the cutest, INFP would probably have to top the list, with maybe ISFP next, and INFJ and ISFJ in the mix. It's all about the IF...being introverted makes us less in your face, and being a feeler makes us more sensitive to keeping others happy.

I actually don't mind being cute, as long as it's in the right way and in the right situation. I hate it if I pick up any form of condescension, but if it's all said affectionately, it makes me feel good. :happy:

·
Banned
137 Posts
LOL to Lara Croft's comment. That was unexpected.

Yeah, I guess we could be described as "cute". I think it's part of our nature. But a lot of INFPs are far from cute I would reckon. Personally I have a soft spot for cute things like chipmunks so yeah. We can be easygoing until our feelings get out of control. Then, as Riy put it, we bite. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I can make people hug me by going :3

·
Registered
964 Posts
Well, i'm very sorry to say it INFP's,.. but yes,.. I'm afraid you are all cute:sad: so sorry.. i know it must be hard to have your cheeks pinched and your hair ruffled , by completely strange extroverted types randomly,.. I can only imagine the trauma to your Fi.
My sympathies :)
It has to be said though, and faced up to,.. you lot are very cute indeed.
G. x

·
Registered
181 Posts
I Get "your so adorable" a lot as well but i guess thats pretty much saying the same thing. It does get kinda annoying but what ever.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Story of my life. People are like BUT PHIL YOU ARE SOOOOOOO CUTE! But I know they don't mean attractive cute, they mean puppy dog cute. It's almost an insult.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts