• I'm confused

Votes: 24 12.9%
  • None of the above

Votes: 14 7.5%
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I'll vote bisexual for the purposes of this poll. I'm very definitely biromantic, though when it comes to the sexual stuff, I've long identified as somewhere in the asexual realm of things. I'm not sure I'd say that I'm 100% asexual (I usually go with 'grey-a'), and I'm open to having and potentially enjoying sex with whoever I'm interested in... it's just not important to me much at all as I'm not a very sexual person. I'd be perfectly happy even if I never had sex again.

But as I'm capable of being romantically interested in either sex, that seems close enough to answer yes to your question. I've no particular reason to believe its more common in INFPs than any other personality type, though.

·
Registered
250 Posts
The closest I've been to being attracted to girls is seeing naked art/photos of women. I will just stare and think, "Holy shit her boobs are perfect!", or, "Her hair looks so awesome! How does she get it to hug her body like that?". Can't help but appreciate really, really pretty women.

But in romantic/sexual way it's men for me. Mmmm, yummy men! :tongue:

·
Registered
351 Posts
I like it all...

Sometimes it is one more than the other, but generally, I am accepting of and capable of attraction to people of all gender identities.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'm straight as a ruler(guys all the way romantically speaking) Though I can be prone to developing friend crushes (I just have a hard time not seeing the beauty in people :3 )

·
Registered
151 Posts
I don't know yet... I think I'm straight but like @Sliver I am bi-curious. I'm debating whether or not I'm bi or if I'm straight-just-bi-curious. It's really confusing for me, maybe because I've never been in a relationship before. Maybe if I have more experience with romance and stuff I'll figure out as time goes by

·
Registered
166 Posts
I've never had romantic feeling for a woman yet but.....
I had this dream that explains it all perfectly haha

so in the dream I was making out/heavy petting with my crush but I stopped him before it got to far, said I was saving myself...he left the room and this girl came in....and we started fooling around and we did even more and it was more intense!!! but the thing is I felt romantically connected with my crush, but with the girl it was strictly pleasure...so in a way i felt less vulnerable and it was a lot more fun, sexually pleasing i guess cuz i didn't feel anything for her. haha xD

·
Registered
115 Posts
I relate it to my ADHD
Boy!!!
Girl!!
Birl!!
Goy!!
Actually my sexuality is kind like the song Boys & Girls by blur

GIRLS WHO ARE BOYS
WHO LIKE BOYS TO BE GIRLS
WHO DO BOYS LIKE THEY'RE GIRLS
WHO DO GIRLS LIKE THEY'RE BOYS
Always should be someone you really love

·
Registered
195 Posts
I went with "I'm confused". I have only fallen in love once or twice (both sexes), so I'm not sure if I'm either gay or bi-sexual. Maybe a 4 or 5 on the Kinsey scale. Wow it's so complicated. But it's also not complicated at all.
:confused:

1,636 Posts
it's a bit hard to explain to me - i don't consider myself gay or bi-sexual - sexually im curious about everything. But I consider myself straight cuz in practice man are the one who attract my emotionally, not women.
Sexually i can be attracted to be both but since sex is not a physical thing for me and it is mostly smth above that, i wouldn't probably get in a situation when i would practice it with a women.
I'm pretty much sexually open-minded about experimenting but i can't say i'm bi-sexual, i can say im bi-curious maybe but till now i can clearly say that im attracted to men in emotional and physical aspect and women can attract in a way of experimenting in sex. But for me to experiment in sex i need emotional connection with a person so i can't be attracted to women in practice at all.

Reactions: FIREICE

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I voted none of the above, because it's really hard to say.
As I define it, I am a mostly "feminine" energy, manifesting in this incarnation as a human male.
Although, intrinsically I know I am both, and neither, because limits are really sociologically defined, and each physical gender does have certain chemicals influencing it's consciousness.

I want my men to be submissive, and my women to be dominant, because I crave that balance for what I am.
So, generally I seek out other androgynous type people.

Reactions: LQ9 and ethylester

·
Registered
327 Posts
I think the most accurate way to describe me is Polysexual, and heteroromantic, I usually just say 'bisexual' so I don't have to explain to people what polysexual is. I am attracted to women, more feminine looking men, mtf transpeople, but there are exceptions to these. So far, I have only ever had wishes to be in relationships with women, but this has potential to change as I meet more people in the future.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.