Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like, Illuminati existing today and controlling and killing all the celebrities.
Or, Zeitgeist.

I sure don't believe that kind of stuff. >.>

·
Registered
149 Posts
I think we are more susceptible because we want to imagine there being an alternative side to life. Some undercover side to life that we don't directly experience.

But nowadays it seems like there is a conspiracy for everything so I wouldn't be surprised if some of us took that "illuminati" stuff with a grain of salt.

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think we are more susceptible because we want to imagine there being an alternative side to life. Some undercover side to life that we don't directly experience.

But nowadays it seems like there is a conspiracy for everything so I wouldn't be surprised if some of us took that "illuminati" stuff with a grain of salt.
Lol I think the majority of people enjoy "mysteries" and ""mysterious" things and people.

Batman rules.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I believe in the conspiracy, but not blindly or foolishly. I did a lot of research. I think INFPs tend to read more than some types, and are drawn to topics that lead them to disturbing truths.

Reactions: ElectricHead

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
I think we're more likely to CREATE conspiracy theories. Not sure I'd believe someone else though.

·
Registered
431 Posts
A lot of conspiracy theories over exaggerate small details, INFPs over exaggerate small details... hmm....

·
Registered
924 Posts
In a golden cage they keep us
Fat and drunk
Poor and stupid
Jesus your savior
God your witness
Never known the sweetness of an apple
They throw you a rotten one
And it tastes so sweet...

·
Registered
182 Posts
I never thought of INFPs being prone to conspiracy theories, but theorist they do have good points if you want to avoid the finger pointing of who is behind everything. I don't believe in them per say, but it makes you wonder if you see how things work outside of the matrix of things sometimes. The biggest problem I have with them is that they have to pin it on one group or the other. The illuminant, a cabal of Jewish bankers, Reptilians (WTF? Really?)

It gets worst when they mix personal religious beliefs with the whole thing as well. I seen so many combinations of these beliefs as well. Coming from every place in the spectrum from Far Left to Far Right (Ugh politics). I always thought that SJs were prone to this as they seem to be the ones that are the most vocal in these movements, but then again I'm not good at typing people at all so I can be as wrong as day about that.

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I never thought of INFPs being prone to conspiracy theories, but theorist they do have good points if you want to avoid the finger pointing of who is behind everything. I don't believe in them per say, but it makes you wonder if you see how things work outside of the matrix of things sometimes. The biggest problem I have with them is that they have to pin it on one group or the other. The illuminant, A cabal of Jewish bankers, Reptilians (WTF?Really?)

It gets worst when they mix personal religious beliefs with the whole thing as well. I seen so many combinations of these beliefs as well. Coming from every place in the spectrum from Far Left to Far Right (Ugh politics). I always thought that SJs were prone to this as they seem to be the ones that are the most vocal in these movements, but then again I'm not good at typing people at all so I can be as wrong as day about that.
Lmao. Yeah. You see the more dimensions you come across in real life of these conspiracies, I say it's safe to think the root conspiracy itself is bullshit.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Its all about finding the truth, but I think the problem is that it ends up going into turning theories into facts. That is all I pretty much know right now.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
conspiracry therories...why ould i believe them..everyone is out to get me...those conspiracy theroies are just out there to distact me from the REAL conspiracy!

Reactions: FlowerChild

·
Registered
337 Posts
No conspiracy theories for me, thanks. I mean, I know everybody needs a hobby, but spare me the useless convoluted BS. I have more important things to think about. Which I will keep to myself and not talk AT you endlessly about, even though you're obviously not interested.
I do sometimes find the thought processes behind conspiracy theories to be mildly interesting (kind of like looking at a weird bug) but not for more than a few minutes at a time.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Oh my gosh I love the Illuminati! Lady Gaga's totally controlling our minds with her music!

Well, I mean, I think that could be part of it. We want to believe there's something fantastic and extraordinary lurking under the mundanity of the real world. Our own series of young adult mystery novels, that type of thing.

... Seriously, though, she was brainwashed by the FBI.

·
Registered
716 Posts
My way of believing stuff is really weird. In a way I believe it and in a way I don't. Like with the superstition with the number 3 (and 7 and 13 for that matter) - I know it's bullshit, but yet I can't help feeling that if something happens 3 times it's good.

It goes the same way with conspiracy theories. I think the best way I can describe it is that my "official" standpoint is to not believe it, though "unofficially" and secretly (also secretly towards myself) I kinda believe it.

I find it problematic though, when the theories start contradicting each other...

·
Registered
565 Posts
off the top of my head:

Hendrix was murdered.

John F. Kennedy was the last proper autonomous President of the United States, and that is why his own government assassinated him.

Jim Morrison faked his death, and went into solitude with a small farm, writing poetry, with animals keeping him company, and it's all very beautiful and he is at peace with himself.

i don't know...i guess i am. i have wild theories on most things, some borrowed/learned from others, and some devised by myself...

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No conspiracy theories for me, thanks. I mean, I know everybody needs a hobby, but spare me the useless convoluted BS. I have more important things to think about. Which I will keep to myself and not talk AT you endlessly about, even though you're obviously not interested.
I do sometimes find the thought processes behind conspiracy theories to be mildly interesting (kind of like looking at a weird bug) but not for more than a few minutes at a time.
you have conspiracy theories of your own? i would be interested about them, just sayin'

·
Registered
569 Posts
I believe in conspiracy theories, and the Illuminati. But with good reason. Their IS solid proof to back their existence up. My old friend used to work for the government and has revealed some disturbing things to me. George Bush even admitted that the New World Order WAS REAL! You cannot deny that..and no i'm not crazy. I'm perfectly sane thankyou:)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts