Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear ISFJ, are INTJ attractive to you? If yes, why? If no, why not? I'm trying to get the big picture on this, i.e. what other types think about us in terms of attraction.

·
Registered
281 Posts
i see intjs as capable in ways i am not. this makes them interesting from a distance but i don't feel like i could form a close relationship with them.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I've got a really good friend that is an INTJ. We have some pretty good times and laugh like crazy when we get talking. In serious times, we both process things in such different ways, that I feel like we really value talking out our issues with each other. However, I think it's probably more use to me than it is to him, because I just need some logic to set me on a reasonable path now and then. He just kinda gets an understanding of how people feel through talking to me (which I don't think he really cares how most people feel). Great friend though. I really value that friendship.

Never dated an NT. Think it might not be the best thing for either of us though if it were to be a possibility.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I hear about that a lot. It seems ISFJs and INTJs make great coworkers and even friends, but things get a little more complicated when you take it to a more serious level. :/

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hell yes!! I love the two INTJ's in my life!! They are very attractive to me, I love their mind and their confusion and constant question of "why" when it comes to my emotional side and reasoning, why is alien to them and irrational. I love their rationale, it's so sexy to me. That they dont let emotions get to them and how they have this wonderful flare of ignoring and getting annoyed by my insignificant details which they would love to do without but out of love for me they patiently wait for me to beat around the bush for 10 minutes until I get everything out..

It's a real shame it has to be so much work to make a romantic relationship between ISFJ' and INTJ's work. (I wish there were more exceptions than there really are)

You have my heart!!!! <3

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Hm. Interesting question. I certainly have liked INTJs from afar, and actually dated one for awhile. It isn't that they aren't attractive.. they are. The issue, for me, comes when I try to settle down with them stuff starts going wonky. I can't have conversations with them.. we don't have similar interests... I could probably go on and on, but yeah I won't.

Aside from dating, I did have an INTJ best bud in high school. As I've stated elsewhere in this forum, I don't know how it happened. I liked her when I met her, and idolized her in some small ways, and I found out later that when she met me she also idolized things about me. I guess we became friends because we each saw something in the other that we wanted for ourselves. I guess it's not impossible for the two to come together, but I don't know that I would ever try to date an INTJ again. I feel like it would only lead to sadness on my part, and a non understanding on his.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts