Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear ESTJ, are INTJ attractive to you? If yes, why? If no, why not? I'm trying to get the big picture on this, i.e. what other types think about us in terms of attraction.

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Well, this is what I learn from several INTJs that I knew, online and offline.

At first they seem interesting, smart, and deep. The more I knew them, the more they bore me. They are plain, skeptic, pessimistic, and they seems to keep repeating the same old patterns in everything they do, so it's pretty boring and predictable.

My romantic life in the past with an INTJ was kind of... unchallenging? Like... instead of working together to make the relationship better, he withdrawed, cheated on me, and dating another girl, just to repeat the same cycle with her, and then with another girl and another girl and again and again. He didn't learned anything from his experiences, he just simply end the first cycle, create another cycle, and repeat the same method, only to end up with the same result, over and over.

Other than that, they are okay, I guess. Polite, funny, and assertive.

Reactions: Allium

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Hmmm... let see...

One father
One ex
One online best friend
Few online friends
One IRL best friend
Few IRL friends
One university professor

Those are several INTJs that I know. I know they are INTJs because they all had took the test, except the university professor (I kinda guess his type).

Reactions: Critix
1 - 4 of 4 Posts