Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear ISFP, are INTJ attractive to you? If yes, why? If no, why not? I'm trying to get the big picture on this, i.e. what other types think about us in terms of attraction.

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
Haven't noticed any, no. Maybe once but, no, not really. The only thing I can see from my
past is, ENxP's, and IxFx's. Perhaps they look at me and go "Uhh, a puzzle!" I don't know.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Okay, I'm not ISFP, but my twopence. Or threepence.

My office in London was full of INTJs. They often went round in dark suits, and would whisper something controversial in your ear when your computer wasn't working, such as: "Switch it off, then switch it back on again." They would then head back down to IT.

When our IT was outsourced, they then ended up on the development team, or helpdesk. There was one who used to give me a look of horror when I approached him, as I was probably going to say "um...just...one...more...thing." His boss used to thank me for keeping him on his toes.

I love you guys. You can come up with solutions that INTPs can play with for hours, trying to break it. Sometimes we do, and you give us such looks of exasperation and/or bewilderment that can crack my glasses.

All power to you.

Oh. Attractive? Oh yes, definitely. I've held a torch for one or two in my time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts