Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear ESTP, are INTJ attractive to you? If yes, why? If no, why not? I'm trying to get the big picture on this, i.e. what other types think about us in terms of attraction.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I never met one that I had a physical attraction to but I definitely get along really well with INTJs. I really like your personality, one of my favorites. I don't know if they are attracted to me but the males I know are very complimenting. One male INTJ always mentions that he loves the way I look in my glasses. I guess you guys go for the smart look. :)

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
Dear ESTP, are INTJ attractive to you? If yes, why? If no, why not? I'm trying to get the big picture on this, i.e. what other types think about us in terms of attraction.
I can say personally that I am on the fence with you guys. Sometimes I am attracted and sometimes not really. I can say it has never been strong but compared to your NT counterpart, INTP, I have much more attraction to you guys.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Of course they do. Don't let their words fool you! We're pretty awesome. ;)

Reactions: VaLedina

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I meet a lot of INTJ's and we get along incredibly well. Never been attracted to one though. I seem to go for ISxP's...

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I meet a lot of INTJ's and we get along incredibly well. Never been attracted to one though. I seem to go for ISxP's...
I can see how that happens. I've been incredibly attracted to some ESTPs precisely because they're like another species in terms of personality, and I find these differences endearing. They're so spontaneous, stylish, eloquent and humorous, all the while complementing my straight-shooting, brutally honest style. I can get INTP, INFP, INFJ, etc. ESTP? That's way out there. But it has never gone beyond the superficial. Yes, it's really refreshing. But ultimately I don't have enough to say to them to really get in deep, nor they I. My esoteric inclinations are rarely interesting for a lot of types outside of the triad I mentioned. I'd love to date one though. See what it's like.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts