Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sounds unreal that an INTJ is refusing to finish smth but lately I see this phenomenon very often; I ask myself and ask you WHY?

Can it be a disease? Or maybe any fear to face smth? I think the Judging part "suffers" with confronting THE NEW.

I'm beginning to disappoint myself when I see so many depersonalizations here with strong characters like yours long time ago...

the leaders disappeared.

·
Banned
2,152 Posts
Yes.

It's a terrible disease, but it's not contagious. In fact, it is the opposite. With proper socialization the procrastinator can become a terminator of projects.

Also, on reflection, anyone, even an INTJ, should recognize the value of imposing strict limitations on the scope of each project, and the minimal requirements that should be satisfied, according to the INTJ, should be executed prior to revision and elaboration.

In fact, there should be no deviation from the technique I outlined above.

·
Banned
1,011 Posts
Correct. Ps are new and Js old. and what ever.

You want leaders to come foreward. Why? Why do do ppl need to identify leaders. Why is it not a dying one sufficient.

·
Banned
2,152 Posts
I think the Judging part "suffers" with confronting THE NEW.
Well, it's a nice Ezra Pound reference, but I doubt this is true. In fact, I think the experimental, inward-directed feeling nature of some people welcomes novelty, and is at worst predisposed to spend time comparing qualities of what is new to similar expressions.

One need not just accept what is new and start flinging it around in order to crave and create novelty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts