Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just reading the INTJs article on Wikipedia and I realised they sound a lot better than some of the other types. So my question is this: are you the best?

·
Banned
298 Posts
It's true. It's why MBTi noobs always try to rationalize them selves as INTJs based on the most trivial, inconclusive evidence that fits into the INTJ stereotype

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Nah, INFJs are better. :)

I mean, think about it... Fe is better at galvanizing support and figuring out people's emotions. Te doesn't have much knack for diplomacy. Hehe.

Of course, if you mean out of the NTs... then they might be the best. Kind of a toss-up between them and ENTPs, depending on what area of expertise you're talking about, though. xD

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
There is no best type but rather shining examples of the best humanity has to offer from each type.

Each type will also produce a few insecure egomaniacs with a need to convince themselves & others of their inherent superiority.

It's rather cliche but it can be said that the best & worst come from every type, hence the phrase "It takes all kinds".

·
Registered
962 Posts
I thought ENTPs are the best type? Why is one asking whether INTJs are the best?

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
I personally think that the INTJs, like myself, are the most logical and pragmatic for situations. However, we do have downfalls in respects to social norms - an important facet at succeeding in life. I personally think that each Myers Briggs personality type has their own strengths and weaknesses. That is part of being human :)

·
Wielding the mafia banhammer
1,514 Posts
Obviously.

Best at what, though, is up for discussion. Not sure my swollen ego can handle the answer to that.

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
I believe it is actually a Perc rule actually that "all types are equal" or something of that nature. A rule clearly put in place to keep ENTJ from showing off their superiority.
It's a paradox Brady. To show superiority is to invite resistance. To feign humility is to align the ego's of others to our cause p_O

·
Registered
8,949 Posts
Yes. INTJs are the best.

No wait, I think I'm wrong.

Damn, I don't know anymore. -Consults 8-ball-

·
Registered
ILI
5,652 Posts

·
Wielding the mafia banhammer
1,514 Posts
Of course it's obvious troll bait. Hence all the jokingly serious answers from the NT community. Lol

Edit: Actually looking back most INTJ were the only ones who seem completely serious in their response with the exception of @braided pain

Apparently we're the best at missing opportunities for humor.

My world is crashing apart, my ego devastated. It's a terrible tragedy. Have pity on us, fellow NTs.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I think, It depends upon what do you value.

if you value extraversion, INTJs is definitely not your pick.

Acc to me, INTP might be the best. As they are less stuborn, and much more open to ideas, but again...see, They also have a negative things that they can not put their great ideas into action. when You want action, count on J.
ENTPs are very much open, and they are splendid visionaries. They have such great sense of humor. They know what is to be done, and they don't just make a fuss about it like INTJ or ENTJ would.
People don't hate ENTPs. But they have certain disliking for ENTJ and INTJ, i guess.

So, As you can see...this question have no one answer. There are different answers from different perspectives. You'll have to define yours.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts