Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you take forever to get ready to go out? Do you use any beauty products or face masks? Are you too germaphobic to take out the trash? I dunno just seems really common among NF boys, they seem like "metro sexuals"

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
ive not shaved, i stink of tobacco
instead of using wax in / trimming my hair i use a hat
and im about to hit the grocery store

does this classify me as SF? i.. doubt it.

ps. sorry pink. not stalking ya. being underneath you is a coincidence. really.

·
Registered
26,827 Posts
Do you take forever to get ready to go out? Do you use any beauty products or face masks? Are you too germaphobic to take out the trash? I dunno just seems really common among NF boys, they seem like "metro sexuals"
How are any of those "girly"? Maybe society sees them as more feminine traits, but I certainly don't think it makes them "girly" ion any way.

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
why i have two pair of military boots. does that make me a collector?

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I think you should date more NF men perhaps. I can't relate to your experiences with them. The ones I've dated have never worn face masks and have always taken out the trash.

However, thank you for redefining "girly" as I guess I'm not. I take out my own trash all the time.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I've always felt more feminine than my male counterparts. But all the women I've dated have said I'm very masculine. So who knows.
I believe you are just in touch with your sexuality.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ive not shaved, i stink of tobacco
instead of using wax in / trimming my hair i use a hat
and im about to hit the grocery store

does this classify me as SF? i.. doubt it.

ps. sorry pink. not stalking ya. being underneath you is a coincidence. really.
actually i think it does pretty much classify you as SF lol... sounds too similar to my esfp friend almost every last detail except he doesn't go to grocery stores.

hmm i guess this is somewhat of an offensive question huh. That snargling enfps comments says it all and I think it's a girl too.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I don't play guitar anymore for fear of breaking my nails and rubbing my newly applied nailpolish off.

I <3 guy-liner for giving my eyes some depth.

I've thrown out all my shirts and replaced them with pink ones to say "I'm a metro and proud of it!"

I only drive auto's now, manuals require me to use my hands too much and that means taking an extra hand moisturizer around, which is troublesome because my man-bag is all chic and can only fit 3 little bottles in.

I have 3 hair straighteners, for every room I'm in so I never have to walk around/answer the door with untidy hair. My hair is also highly flammable due to all the product applied to it.

If my car has a flat tire I pull over and wait for someone to rescue me. I don't want to get my hands all dirty, and I want to keep my composure.

I used to shave my legs but I've found that waxing leaves them feeling smoother for longer.

Beer and Spirits are so coarse and rough, a nice red is the way to go.

I have far too many shoes! But I got some of them for a really good price.

I spend 2 hours trimming my facial hair into something uber stylish every day. I use Uber in everyday speak because I feel that it makes me more german and therefore 'cultured'.

:dry:

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
hmm i guess this is somewhat of an offensive question huh.
Not to me it isn't. Even if your quesion was referred to SP's I wouldn't take offense. I found your thesis humorous, if any.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
i'm messy, my room looks like shit
i haven't shaved in a few days
im wearing the same undershirt from 3 days ago
I dont go out so can't answer that question
beauty products????

germs..reminds me I should wash my hands more often

That probably explains why I've never been out with a girl. Sorry can't help much on this question of yours.

·
Registered
347 Posts
My INFJ husband is manly all over- inside and out. He's more sensitive than most guys I know, but he only shows that to people he trusts implicitly (me and maybe his mom).

·
Registered
733 Posts
Just about all he effeminate guys I've come across tend to be Fs. That's not the same as saying all Fs are effeminate. I think it's because you're much more unlikely to come across a T type to behave in a way people would call "girly".

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Just about all he effeminate guys I've come across tend to be Fs. That's not the same as saying all Fs are effeminate. I think it's because you're much more unlikely to come across a T type to behave in a way people would call "girly".
My INTJ ex was definitely a metro sexual. So then he bought himself a Harley because he thought it balanced him out. But he never rode it.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
I probably shave my face twice a week & pretty much don't care what I wear or look like. My toothbrush is the closest thing to a beauty product that I own. On another note an ex girlfriend once told me that she could talk to me just like a woman. I thought "Oh no, here comes the Dear John talk". :tongue: She had to explain that she meant it as a compliment. Wasn't sure how to take it at the time. Aside from that I've never felt "girly" or saw myself in that way.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts