It's been pointed out here a few times that NF seems to be the most common temperament in Personality Cafe, specifically INFP. I'm not looking to reiterate that fact; what I'd like to know, especially from any NF users, is if that trend holds across other personality forums.
- Are NF types the most common on personality forums aimed at all types?
- Do type-specific forums for NFs (i.e. INFP forums, ENFP, etc.) have more members than other such forums?
- Why do members of the NF temperament seem so interested in Jungian theory? I might be biased, but that seems like an NT area, rather than NF.
- What NF type do you think is the most common in personality forums?
- What NF type do you think is the most rare?