Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ps are supposedly less neat/organized than Js when it comes to workspaces, notebooks, files, etc. I was wondering if this would also apply to handwriting. I'll be frank: My handwriting sucks. People occasionally have a hard time reading it, and there have been a couple of times where even I couldn't tell what the hell I wrote. It's not horrifically messy, but my writing tends to have a lot of erase spots and for some reason people can't tell distinguish certain letters. Most people on here who have guessed my personality have pegged me as an XXFP. So I was wondering if this is common with Ps or if this is a more individual thing.

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
Well my handwriting is perfect, so I have been told. I get a lot of compliments about it. I somehow think it is gentic rather than anything to do with your type.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I would have thought it was more of a S/N thing... :unsure:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Yay, that is what I said. Mine looks exactly like my mothers.
I wish I inherited my mom's. She has lovely writing and she, my grandma, my aunt and one of my cousins all write very similarly. It's very interesting.

Did your mom teach you to write/print? Looking back, I think my dad may have taught me to write a little before even attending school. I wonder if that has anything to do with it too?

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
I wish I inherited my mom's. She has lovely writing and she, my grandma, my aunt and one of my cousins all write very similarly. It's very interesting.

Did your mom teach you to write/print? Looking back, I think my dad may have taught me to write a little before even attending school. I wonder if that has anything to do with it too?
I'm not sure, but I never grew up seeing my father's writing, it was always my mothers.

·
Banned
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i have perfect handwriting. even though im messy and disorganized..sooo idk if that correlation holds up much.
Well, I was just curious and throwing ideas around. I wasn't sure if there was an actual correlation or not. :crazy:

I don't have a scanner, so here's an idea of what my handwriting is like from Paint:

Lovely, isn't it? It looks crappier than what it would be on paper because Paint makes everything look crappy. :crazy:

@bionic: I thought that said "7 types of properties of moss" at first. :laughing:

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
My handwriting is pretty neat overall, but it's also utterly gargantuan and bubbly. Pretty much the girliest handwriting ever. I don't get it from either of my parents, either, so I dunno.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I don't understand why a handwriting would be inherited. I also think is just how you learn to write. I learned it very quickly and this was the main reason for it looking crappy (because by the time I went to school I already knew it well so I didn't care about doing all the bends nice). But for example, I really liked my mothers signature and I copied it - at first it was similar but eventually evolved so much it's completely different now. So I think that even if your parents teach you, you'll change it during growth.

·
Registered
10,350 Posts
I have horrible handwriting. My Film Studies teacher asked my sister what a word I wrote was and even she couldn't tell :unsure:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts