Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Well, the weirdest and most hilarious theory I've encountered recently is the one that says people with Rh-negative blood (like myself, which is how I stumbled upon this little gem) are descended from:

(1) aliens (which are a subject about which I'm generally open, but the leaps these conspiracists were making on this subject were completely ridiculous), or
(2) Nephilim

and there was some weird stuff about Reptilians mixed in there...I don't know...I just got the hell out of that website when I fell into it because it freaks me out that there are people in this world who believe the kind of progressively more bizarre conspiracy theories on there. When I got to the one about there being some of kind conspiracy to hide the fact that one of the new viruses found in Antarctica (or some virus that's going to show up with the return of some comet) is actually going to make Rh-negative people either mutate or die, I was done. Just done.

I laughed for a really long time, though. You know the kind of laughing where you can't really breathe or make any sound for long moments until there's just this really long, loud inhale? That kind.

Hilarious.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Pretty much all of the strangest and funniest theories I've ever heard of come from this guy. If you haven't heard of David Icke before, you need not ask, he is indeed serious about everything on this website.

David Icke Website

Truly, people this insane should be classified as national treasures.

A quick rundown for the lazy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke#Key_ideas

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
This was the background on my computer for a while.

And one of my favourite jokes to tell in an awkward silent moment is, "How do you tease a rhino? Tell him he's a unicorn that just needs to moisturise."

So, yes, rhinos are indeed obese unicorns. Case closed.

This will be hung on my cubicle starting monday for all eternity.... printed in color... this needs to be printed in all its color glory.

·
Registered
619 Posts
The reason Ash from Pokemon has been ten so long is because in the first episode he saw Ho-Oh. According to one Pokedex entry in one the games, Ho-Oh has the ability to grant wishes. On that day, Ash wished that his Pokemon adventure could go on forever. So he will forever be ten and on his adventure.

Now, does Ash exist in his own timeline, or did Ho-Oh bend the Universe for this one little boy?

·
Maid of Time
549 sx/sp
14,749 Posts
In regards to the rhino / unicorn thing, I can definitely see a kind of family resemblance:

You know, you can either slap a horn on this, or you can paint her gray and add a few nose horns.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Truth is consensus-based, and this is because everybody secretly agrees with me on the matter.

·
Registered
290 Posts
First, unicorns. Unicorn would be related to horses and rhinos I believe are in a different category, subcategory, sub-subcategory, etc. as per the biology classification hierarchy. I don't think they are closely related but I would have to check how closely related horses and unicorns are on the chart.

Rhinos just visually look similar to obese unicorns.

As for the most bizarre theory, I think it's the "flat earth society" or possibly that there are humanoids in subterranean hiding in the crust of the Earth.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts