Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently watched it and it seemed a bit like the characters might of been the enneagram type, 8 and 2 fit quite well, anyone else think so?

·
Banned
3,426 Posts
That is such a good movie. Depressing, but good. And I think that you could be right, most of the characters do seem to fit their respective Enneagram types. 1, 2, 5, 7, 8 and 9 especially.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Just to clear things up, the movie was "9".... I normally wouldn't be so picky, but there was a chick flick that came out the same year with the name "Nine."

The Wikipedia article has a character list with explanations. Seems like most of them do line up somewhat with a few exceptions (3 is the biggest exception in my opinion - possibly 7 as well).

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
*bumped*
my mom watches this movie like, almost every day, and I've considered that.
Most if not all, kind of act respective to the enni types
1 is the leader and a rule follower
I think 2 and 5 could have been inverted. 2 is the scholar while 5 is the healer.
3 and 4, don't really speak; and 4 could probably be switched with 6, but idk about 3, there's not 3 like character from what I've seen
7 is very 7 like
8 is very 8 like
and 9 is very 9 like. He's kind of the mediator of the group. Brings everyone together.
So I'm guessing it wasn't intended to be about enni, but it just so happened that some coincided

1 - 8 of 8 Posts