Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Heretic
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It just struck me that I had a hard time coming up with anyone.
I thought about it for a little longer and only one guy came to mind.

Owen Cook the infamous pick-up coach. (aka Tyler Durden)

Do anyone have any other INTJs who went down that difficult path?
That actually managed to get an inspirational message out there.

·
Heretic
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't think of any. Quite a few ENTJs, of course.
Yeah they abound.
Usually don't go too deep into the subject matter.
INTJs seem to have a difficulty attracting a crowd that can care and follow their deep material.
It just becomes too deep, ENTJs are naturally better at making it just deep enough.
INTJs feel like we are defiling our vision or something if we stay too shallow too long.
Revisiting obvious basics are not something we look too kindly upon.
Especially not in something we feel we have mastered.
It becomes the push pull between awesome cool deep concept, vs hammering in that 2+2=4

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Inspirational? No. The typical self-help INTJs on the net [^] are usually cringe-worthy.

There's one guy I remember: J. Thorn, the host of The Intronaut podcast. He's nice enough, but I didn't find him inspirational.

·
Heretic
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Arthur Arcturus, Kiss My Ass University, both are youtube channels.
Inspirational? No. The typical self-help INTJs on the net [^] are usually cringe-worthy.

There's one guy I remember: J. Thorn, the host of The Intronaut podcast. He's nice enough, but I didn't find him inspirational.
Nice thanks guys!
Cringeworthy or not, it gives me some reference points to see what others have gotten themselves to do.
I mean if they are out there like that, why shouldn't I?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Nice thanks guys!
Cringeworthy or not, it gives me some reference points to see what others have gotten themselves to do.
I mean if they are out there like that, why shouldn't I?
Wait, INTJ internet figures? :D

Here are the ones from my yt subscriptions, they do mostly political/news commentary: Thinking-Ape / Stardusk, Styxhexenhammer666 (excellent, pretty much the best political and news commentary and analysis, Thulean Perspective (get a load of what Varg has been doing :D), Brittany Pettibone and Lauren Southern (according to them), Tara McCarthy (in my estimation), That Guy T, BraveTheWorld (again, in my estimation), Feminism KEK (INTx I think), INTJ RYAN (inactive), Cetanu, Karen Straughan, Mark Passio (possibly), Naomi Komatsu,

Honorable mentions: Michael Pierce (INFJ), MBTV (ENTJ and others), MindMastery, Jordan Peterson

Thats all I can think of pretty much, people who do primarily self development and such are in bold.

·
Heretic
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Wait, INTJ internet figures? :D

Here are the ones from my yt subscriptions, they do mostly political/news commentary: Thinking-Ape / Stardusk, Styxhexenhammer666 (excellent, pretty much the best political and news commentary and analysis, Thulean Perspective (get a load of what Varg has been doing :D), Brittany Pettibone and Lauren Southern (according to them), Tara McCarthy (in my estimation), That Guy T, BraveTheWorld (again, in my estimation), Feminism KEK (INTx I think), INTJ RYAN (inactive), Cetanu, Karen Straughan, Mark Passio (possibly), MindMastery, Naomi Komatsu,

Honorable mentions: Michael Pierce (INFJ), MBTV (ENTJ and others), Jordan Peterson

Thats all I can think of pretty much, people who do primarily self development and such are in bold.
That is a lot of people to look into lol
I'll have a look when I can!
At least I'll have some reference material now.

I decided to make the first video in the project that made me conduct this research.

@ponpiri will have to decide if it is cringeworthy or not hehe :)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts

I decided to make the first video in the project that made me conduct this research.
Its a bit long winded or slow but most likely youll get better with the delivery later on, it was pretty good already.

·
Heretic
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its a bit long winded or slow but most likely youll get better with the delivery later on, it was pretty good already.
Yes, there is always something to improve isn't it? :)
I've gone through quite a journey to be able to pull something like this off.
It has given me far more respect for people who are able to routinely present themself on video.
No joke that stuff.

·
Registered
16,187 Posts
I've been called inspirational. I try to help people who are going through difficult struggles more than the average person who just wants some success. I'm trying to become a physical personal trainer... it's a challenge for me but I really think I send a powerful message when I can tell people all the things I have struggled with and still I find ways to look at things positively. A lot of INTJs struggle with cynical attitude, but I usually don't. My attitude is PATIENCE.

·
Heretic
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've been called inspirational. I try to help people who are going through difficult struggles more than the average person who just wants some success. I'm trying to become a physical personal trainer... it's a challenge for me but I really think I send a powerful message when I can tell people all the things I have struggled with and still I find ways to look at things positively. A lot of INTJs struggle with cynical attitude, but I usually don't. My attitude is PATIENCE.
Yeah the cynicism is hard to overcome, I've had it hard myself, and I guess it isn't gone.
I watched a video of Jordan Peterson yesterday that addressed the core of most cynicism.
I think it is a facinating and very relevant topic.
As he point out hate and resentment is not easy to let go of.
I know I have tons of it.

Patience is also very relevant, I'm glad you point it out as it is easy to forget.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts

@ponpiri will have to decide if it is cringeworthy or not hehe :)

No, not cringeworthy at all. I found it kind of flirty, actually.

Could have been more concise with more engaging visuals, but that can be improved. What audience are you aiming for?

·
Heretic
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, not cringeworthy at all. I found it kind of flirty, actually.
Oh lord xD
That is what I get from looking to Owen Cook for composure.

Could have been more concise with more engaging visuals, but that can be improved. What audience are you aiming for?
In my mind right now,
I'm thinking that it is better for me as a person coach to view gammas (Socionics) as an audience.
Cause people from that frame of mind will probably be more receptive to my frame of mind.

But generalized I'm appealing to tech interested people, but also alternatively minded people.
I'm aiming to keep a balance where I don't try to dive too deep in either of those directions.
By keeping that balance I hope to not become too techy, nor too alternative.
Yet be able to offer both value, and at the same time by keeping that balance,
remind myself to not go off the psychologic/typologic deep end.
This may hold the door open for other casual viewers.
It is after all the soft reboot.

If I later get a hardcore dedicated core, I can potentially have some sort of "hard reboot",
like a seminar/program thing, that I videotape and sell or something.
Everything depends on what makes sense when I get to that point,
if this project just turns out to be just another learning experience,
I will just close it down and start a new one.

I like the youtube thing to build a following,
so that people in my country see me as important enough to come in person.
I've held small seminars where people came, but getting people to show up is an uphill struggle.
Because most think, who is this guy? So I sort of need to answer that question first.
It becomes a chicken and egg situation that is only answered, by trying concept after concept,
until something sticks and I have enough experience and following that people start asking for more.
Then I can make a program with them and show that off on youtube.
Giving me experience and creating more content for people to watch.
Of course if foreigners want to come that is fine,
but I think it is better to keep my expectations realistic.
That is the direction I would like to take this.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I like the youtube thing to build a following
You should definitely consider other sites (vid.me, bitchute etc) or branching off to other sites because censorship via demonetization is quite common on youtube, its definitely not a good idea to aim for youtube ad money. The best way to fund something like this would be through Hatreon.

·
Heretic
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You should definitely consider other sites (vid.me, bitchute etc) or branching off to other sites because censorship via demonetization is quite common on youtube, its definitely not a good idea to aim for youtube ad money. The best way to fund something like this would be through Hatreon.
And just like that my world of possibilities expanded enourmously.
I'm sort of grateful to myself that I have not gone down the route of making this project very strict.
I can now just look at adding these services in as features over time.
But, first I need to know how to actually works.
The biggest loss in youtube is probably it's centrality, and that I sort of knows how it works.
But longterm if getting paid is a big issue, then that really means nothing.
So yeah thanks for that, I will probably need to spend the rest of the day looking into that stuff.

·
Heretic
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@Skeletalz
I've looked a bit into these sites.
As of right now the vid.me site seems the most promising,
if they can just send a damn verification email.
I guess I need to check out other similar services while I'm at it,
at least now I know more or less what the deal is.
Gotten some more options.

·
Heretic
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Test of vid.me Perc intergration.

[video]https://vid.me/lszGD[/video]

Hmm, that is not a feature, must be watched onsite it seems.
Pros and cons with that.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts