Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Don't post! It's a trap! Either way you answer they will find a way to tell you that you have a mental disorder!

Reactions: PisceanReve

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ya, I don't think some of these things are personality disorders. I think that some of them are just facts about your personality. Like being detached and generally less emotional. That isn't Skitzoid or whatever, that is just part of a lacking in development of Fe.

Oh modern psychiatry....

Reactions: starshipuk

·
Banned
318 Posts
I think getting 10% above the norm on Schizotypal with a type like mine should be considered normal.

Everything else is below the norm, but I know a great deal of the norm has disorders like Obsessive compulsive disorder.

Regardless, these assessments are baseless and confusing. We would all be better off if we questioned the intentions of a question regarding things like: "I have odd beliefs", or "I think about stuff weirdly."

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Paranoid||||||26%53%Schizoid||||||22%38%Schizotypal||||||||||||50%52%Antisocial||||14%46%Borderline||||||26%51%Histrionic||10%37%Narcissistic||10%35%Avoidant||||14%52%Dependent||||14%46%Obsessive-Compulsive||||||30%45%

*scores in gray are the average web score

Boringly normal I think.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts