Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
I got dark humor. Quite correct.

You use your humor to make light of otherwise serious situations and subjects. You're not shy when it comes to discussing taboo topics - striking a balance between making others laugh and feel uncomfortable, sometimes simultaneously!

Reactions: RantnRave

·
Registered
425 Posts
I got dark humor. Quite correct.

You use your humor to make light of otherwise serious situations and subjects. You're not shy when it comes to discussing taboo topics - striking a balance between making others laugh and feel uncomfortable, sometimes simultaneously!
Me too. Love it.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Slapstick

You enjoy silly and often outrageous comedy. Your wacky and sometimes physical sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends!

·
Registered
798 Posts
I got slapstick even though I don't like slapstick. What?

My humour tends to be either witty or completely off-the-wall. Some of my friends were trying to figure out what kind of comedy I enjoy the most and one of them said that I "ball hard" (? okay) because the stuff I enjoyed the most was the kind of surreal mind-bending shit they only watch while high because otherwise they're just totally confused. Seriously, most of the stuff they showed me at first was just so boring. Or not clever at all.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Accurate.

Dark humor
Mountain Cottontail Hare Wildlife Snout Adaptation

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
I got slapstick, which is kinda weird because I'm not really into slapstick.. i guess because I picked the pic with the guy hitting the ground, can't say I found him falling funny, but the tag line seemed the closest to my sense of humor

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you don't think it's accurate, maybe retake it and see if you choose differently if that's more accurate.

Often these 10 questions judge you too quick. It's those 50+ questions tests that's more accurate, judge better.

Thankfully, I got exactly 'goofy, good-hearted humor' which is totally perfect!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Your humor is subtle, edgy and smart. You'll crack a joke about most things, but you're not mean-spirited or intimidating - which is why so many appreciate your sense of humor!

Apparently the title for this is witty, otherwise I agree but I'm always told that others either love or hate the fact that my humor is occasionally, not always, mean-spirited so that didn't quite go right.

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
Witty humor

Your humor is subtle, edgy and smart. You'll crack a joke about most things, but you're not mean-spirited or intimidating - which is why so many appreciate your sense of humor!

YAY personality threadthingandstuffinirrelephantthread.
Ahwell.
No polls?

·
Birdie Borracho
9,380 Posts
Y'all are taking a test from playbuzz, a scientific authority on koala shit. How about this: Our humor uses Ne to find off-the-wall and witty observations while using Ti to analyze discrepancies while dulling any emotional responses.

Reactions: dwelfusius

·
Birdie Borracho
9,380 Posts
Here are some examples that we can all relate to.
Off-The-Wall:

Dark Humor with an Enthusiastic Edge:
Witty Hypothetical Observations:

Reactions: godisblue

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
Y'all are taking a test from playbuzz, a scientific authority on koala shit. How about this: Our humor uses Ne to find off-the-wall and witty observations while using Ti to analyze discrepancies while dulling any emotional responses.
Actually, some of the articles it has are well sourced, not to mention we're not retarded.
Probably.
Not to mention the same could be said about personality theories and tests in general.
Due to generalizations, and the only trait fully studied was introversion/extroversion.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Dark humor

·
Registered
56 Posts
It seems that no matter what i do, i end up with sarcasm, which is fine by me cauz' I'm all about teasing really, the fact that i'm not an English-speaker native probably helped in that way because there was a few comedians and choices I did not know, so I picked what i liked the best among the things i knew haha

·
Banned
2,244 Posts
Witty humor

1 - 20 of 25 Posts