·
Registered
9,869 Posts
If it were legal

Than why would it be as fun to streak

I like rules usually so I can decide which ones I get to break
If it’s not a rule I can’t break it

Oh and no
Please don’t walk around with your cock out at the super market when I send my kid to get some banana
See my point
Okie dokie

What’s with the ‘We’

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If it were legal

Than why would it be as fun to streak

I like rules usually so I can decide which ones I get to break
If it’s not a rule I can’t break it

Oh and no
Please don’t walk around with your cock out at the super market when I send my kid to get some banana
See my point
Okie dokie

What’s with the ‘We’
'We' ESTPs, because ESTPs are exhibitionists.

And something being legal wouldn't make it less of a thrill for me.

The excitement comes from anticipating others' differing reactions to my body, nothing else.

·
Registered
290 Posts
The last ESTP I met walked into a party waving his new Kimber, then spent the next hour asking us if we wanted to see his "mangina". Within an hour he stood bare biscuit in front of us all doing his best impression of the tuck scene from Silence of the Lambs. I was so embarrassed for him, only posers shoot Kimbers.

·
Registered
17,697 Posts
I'm 100% ok with public nudity. I'm not an exhibitionist myself, but I've been to concerts and stuff where women walk around topless and it's really normal.

I don't quite get the taboo around nipples tbh. It's a very American thing.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I wanted to say that i didn't care so much but then i thought of the time i went to China. Or any other time i went to China.

Men, middle-aged or older men, were walking around topless. and i wouldn't be bothered weren't it so visually appalling. Like, no offense, it's not like i expect everyone to have abs, but jeez. If your entire torso is covered in hair, people don't want to see it. If you've got a Santa belly, people don't want to see it. It's just scarring.

Most of the time i joke that i should make it legal for good-looking people to walk around naked, but of course i don't want that to happen because then our society will turn into a machine that filters people based on looks.

Anyways, Se includes visually processing other people's nudity when applicable, and all the times in my life when i saw people with slightly less clothes in public have been...ugh.

·
Registered
Justice for old perc
3,083 Posts
So if everyone walked around naked, how would that impact rape culture? :hmm:

Just kidding. I don't care if people walk around naked if they want to. If the law were changed to allow it, that would be ok by me. After several generations it would become so normal that it wouldn't matter anymore. The elderly would sit around in the nude talking about how things were so different in their youth.

Yeah. I painted that mental image on purpose.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts