Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol. I enjoy reading manifestos of art movements. They are usually very long.

I was wondering what a Manifesto would read if it were of the smug INFP's!
What do you think, if anything...?

I don't expect to get many or any replies for some reason lol. not a problem!

** manifesto is basically what our goals/goal as INFPs are/is.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
I love manifestos! I write one every year at the end of December/beginning January. They're usually 3-4 pages long, but it contains nothing INFP-specific, it's just me-specific.
I imagine that an INFP manifesto would contain things like:
Play hard. Rest often. Let creativity consume you. Be true to yourself always, even in the face of critical parents and spouses. Try to express your feelings more. Take responsibility for the messages and images you put out into the world. Influence people. Inhabit the world in a state of childlike wonder and possibilities. Constantly drop all rigid identities that build up over time. Experiment. Try new things. Get frustrated. Make art. Study. Hold space for other people. And protect your personal space. Dream often and then act everyday.

And I would like to quote Walt Whitman when he said "...beauty comes from beautiful blood and beautiful brain... attachment to freedom.. fierceness.. curiosity" :happy:

Reactions: Eskaton

·
Registered
583 Posts
As if we're all going to agree to the rules of a manifesto!

·
Registered
19 Posts
This is my manifesto:
Don´t follow anyone, live life, love yourself and others, surround yourself with beauty, create, be curious about everything, learn every day, don´t let yourself be swallowed by routine and boredom, what people think about you is their problem, not yours; money is not inherently good or bad, people who use it are good or bad; don´t let resentment eat up your heart, and, don´t listen to what I say and create your own manifesto!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts