Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're basically as needy as ESFPs, but physically awkward and not very cool. One of my friends told me that my intellect was intimidating, so there's another strike against us. I tried being cold and elusive, and it works at the expense of fucking up my brain, because that isn't me.

What do we want out of love? What it boils down to is that I could see myself doing it with most of the male population. I could make ugly work for me. My list of qualities reads as follows: Smart, not ex-con, no AIDS, not obese. I think the clincher is what I want out of a relationship. The ideal relationship includes a lot of sex, and we aren't having sex, general cuddling, and when we aren't exclusively cuddling (which you can work cuddling into a lot of things), doing everything together short of the Infinity Toilet. Eating? Together! Cooking? Together! Coffee? Together! Laundry? Driving to work? Watching TV avec cuddling? Car Wash?

I just have a thing about my partner watching me crap or put on makeup.

I will say this: one out of every 1 billion ENFP males ends up becoming the ultimate superalpha cult-leader. The rest of them have a liberal arts degree and work at McDonald's, so the lottery's hard to win there. Also, if by dumb luck we get two people fighting over us, the femme fatale thing could work out. But those are the apex ENFPs. There are prolly four in the entire universe.

I'm almost just like, screw this, I'm wearing sweats and listening to bad music.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I would say female ESFJ/ISFJ are the least attractive type, so no! You guys pretty much win! You just need to find your people!

·
Master
1,886 Posts
@Waif

ENFPs are certainly NOT the least attractive type in my eyes, and those things you listed that you want out of a relationship are what I'm looking for. I wish I could find an ENFP and do everything together with her. I long for someone who would be my partner in life, someone who could turn my day around if I'm feeling terrible, someone who I can trust with my heart. I always feel like I'm one half of a matching set =(

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
@Waif

ENFPs are certainly NOT the least attractive type in my eyes, and those things you listed that you want out of a relationship are what I'm looking for. I wish I could find an ENFP and do everything together with her. I long for someone who would be my partner in life, someone who could turn my day around if I'm feeling terrible, someone who I can trust with my heart. I always feel like I'm one half of a matching set =(
ohhh *hugs*

I have been told that "I'm too smart to be a good partner..." whatever that means !
hunf

But the point is... we can be as repulsive as shit when we are NOT interest in the person and cute as a baby dragon under the eyes of the right one, that appreciate us ...

I'd also love to do lots of things together, sex should be like meals - 3 complete and 2 snacks/day (hihihih), someone that take pictures of me when I'm not looking just because they think I'm awesome, someone I can tease and troll all I want when I'm feeling playful and they won't be all offended because they wouldn't be listen to my words but to my feelings...

·
Registered
656 Posts
Couldn't tell ya if you're the least attractive or not. I don't think I know any in real life. How do you spot one? For example, to spot an ENTP, ENTPs are often real life trolls. So the one who commands the attention of the room, or who trolls everybody in it and can subtly change the environment wherever they go might be an ENTP.

·
World's biggest INTJ fangirl
2,314 Posts
We're intelligent, sassy and we're adorkable and that's just the way it is. :D We're total romantics but yet fussy as heck. We love to lavish our SO in love and adoration and we love to be loved and adored in return (not always an easy thing for some types to do). By the looks of it so far (according to this thread), the INTPs and INFJs love us. :)

·
Master
1,886 Posts
ohhh *hugs*

I have been told that "I'm too smart to be a good partner..." whatever that means !
hunf

But the point is... we can be as repulsive as shit when we are NOT interested in the person and cute as a baby dragon under the eyes of the right one, that appreciate us ...

I'd also love to do lots of things together, sex should be like meals - 3 complete and 2 snacks/day (hihihih), someone that take pictures of me when I'm not looking just because they think I'm awesome, someone I can tease and troll all I want when I'm feeling playful and they won't be all offended because they wouldn't be listen to my words but to my feelings...
Too smart O.O bullocks I say! I want a girl that challenges my mind as much as I challenge her's. Where's the fun in a relationship if you have to bring yourself down to their level? Anyone who says you're too smart is just intimidated =P.

Ooooh yes, daily sex would be a must! And playful teasing is the best part about a relationship, it's so much fun!

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
We're intelligent, sassy and we're adorkable and that's just the way it is. :D We're total romantics but yet fussy as heck. We love to lavish our SO in love and adoration and we love to be loved and adored in return (not always an easy thing for some types to do). By the looks of it so far (according to this thread), the INTPs and INFJs love us. :)
Nafatali, girl !!
How can you forgot to mention the love of our lives ???
:p

Did you lose your post rank ?? :shocked:

·
Banned
1,309 Posts
Nope! From the OP I'm guessing you're talking about attractive in general, not just physical or mental. Obviously, being physically attractive doesn't have much to do with type, and it seems like a lot of people fangirl (fanboy?) over you guys on here. Who doesn't love a sweet, happy-go-lucky personality? :kitteh:

I really don't think there's a type that's least attractive - in fact, I think certain types tend to be attracted to certain other types. I certainly don't think you guys are unattractive!

·
2,314 Posts
Nafatali, girl !!
How can you forgot to mention the love of our lives ???

Did you lose your post rank ?? :shocked:
Actuallllllly... I maybe kinda have to hand in my rank now. :O This INTJ was a bit of a rebound fling after the last one. It was great but ended because of differences including a 19 year age gap (I was the same age as his eldest daughter). Soooo we're good friends but that's about it. Annnnnd I sorta kinda got myself wrapped up with an INFJ now.... Dun dun dunnnnnn! :O

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Actuallllllly... I maybe kinda have to hand in my rank now. :O This INTJ was a bit of a rebound fling after the last one. It was great but ended because of differences including a 19 year age gap (I was the same age as his eldest daughter). Soooo we're good friends but that's about it. Annnnnd I sorta kinda got myself wrapped up with an INFJ now.... Dun dun dunnnnnn! :O
ouch ! that's not easy....
but...
hehehehe
;-)
yeah !
that's understandable !
All that "I'm there for you and I will take of you" the INFJs have is awesome too
Good for you ! ♥

But in my case, my brother is one, so I get turned off with the comparison... urgh

heeeeiii I accept your rank gladly !
:-D @TreeBob !!!!!!!!!!! :-D

·
2,314 Posts
ouch ! that's not easy....
but...
hehehehe
;-)
yeah !
that's understandable !
All that "I'm there for you and I will take of you" the INFJs have is awesome too
Good for you ! ♥

But in my case, my brother is one, so I get turned off with the comparison... urgh

heeeeiii I accept your rank gladly !
:-D @TreeBob !!!!!!!!!!! :-D
I gladly hand over the rank to you! :D I know you will honour it better than I can.

Haha yeah I thought I would have that problem too as my brother is an INFJ too, but he's sort of the 'sage' sort, and this guy I'm with is more the romantic. So it feels similar/familiar but different enough not to feel... Well... Like incest lol. *gag*

·
Registered
473 Posts
This post is heresy ;)

ENFPs have such attractive minds. I find their physical energy and playfulness magnetic. Their fashion and other expressions of intellectual creativity are captivating. Even just jeans and a t-shirt has deeper meaning and significance when worn by an ENFP.

My ENFP friends are successful career-wise, and well liked by all. I just finished a meal with a close ENFP friend, and he is a fantastic human being, highly sought after by women, athletic, and kind.

My last girlfriend was an ENFP. For all the heartache, I still consider her one of the most wonderful people I know.

And I'm gonna marry one. I'll marry one, or die single.

Okay maybe not that last part, but heck if I'm not gonna put up a fight.

·
Registered
442 Posts
This post is heresy ;)

ENFPs have such attractive minds. I find their physical energy and playfulness magnetic. Their fashion and other expressions of intellectual creativity are captivating. Even just jeans and a t-shirt has deeper meaning and significance when worn by an ENFP.

My ENFP friends are successful career-wise, and well liked by all. I just finished a meal with a close ENFP friend, and he is a fantastic human being, highly sought after by women, athletic, and kind.

My last girlfriend was an ENFP. For all the heartache, I still consider her one of the most wonderful people I know.

And I'm gonna marry one. I'll marry one, or die single.

Okay maybe not that last part, but heck if I'm not gonna put up a fight.
Change your preference to ENFP? XD

1 - 20 of 118 Posts