Personality Cafe banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
The bad side of ENFP: Needy, constantly gets involved in bad romantic relationships, overly socially conscious to the point of throwing friends under the bus to protect their social status

The good side not ENFP: Good at inspiring people by making them see their positive side, knowing how to make reserved people open up, skilled at uplifting group spirit.

Just like any type, ENFPs have their strengths and good sides, and their weaknesses and bad sides. There isn't a good type or a shit type, but some people may be attracted to certain types more than the others, and that's just a matter of taste.

·
exploring space
ENFP
8,851 Posts
The bad side of ENFP: Needy,
yea can be, if I understand it the way you are

constantly gets involved in bad romantic relationships,
uh, no,
tho I guess you'd have to explain what's a bad relationship as that can be subjective

overly socially conscious to the point of throwing friends under the bus to protect their social status
the heck???????????????
I give no fucks about social status and no NP I've met does either so that's very perplexing

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
@ Pretender

“ bad side of ENFP: Needy, constantly gets involved in bad romantic relationships, overly socially conscious to the point of throwing friends under the bus to protect their social status”

* I don’t think needy is type related- I’m nowhere near needy and prefer my personal space and freedom , I’ve also talked to many enfps on this forum who doesn’t relate to the stereotype

* it’s hard for me to see any PE dom as socially conscious - throwing friends under the bus that’s even crazier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
ENFP-A - 2w3 - JEEP
5,047 Posts
The bad side of ENFP: Needy, constantly gets involved in bad romantic relationships, overly socially conscious to the point of throwing friends under the bus to protect their social status
Nope, I've never been in a constant bad romantic relationship. One it's really hard for me to become romanticly involved with someone. I'm normally oblivious if someone likes me and they have to normally wave flags in my face and be very blunt and state, "I like you." If they don't do this I'm to busy in all my projects to notice. If they hit me once or overly controlling in the relationship or extremely condescending then I leave quickly. I can calculate pretty quickly if someone is not fitting my foot. I like comfortable shoes to walk in, same goes for partners. I'm if not pragmatic about this. I also don't force it to fit, if someone acts not interested I don't chase, I just move on. You won't catch me by being a cat and mouse game. I'm not good with hot and cold relationships I chalk the person up to being flaky and move on.

Lols the second sentence gave me a good chuckle. I have not met one ENFP on this site or in real life that actually does that. Though my ESFP sister will do that constantly to people. I could care less about my social status. I'm an oddball and I care greatly about individuality and people being authentic. I'm extremely loyal to the people that do fit in my life and be damned with what society thinks. Fi 101. This behavior of mine does not give me a great social status if anything it lowers mine but again I don't really care what others think of me. I step on toes also with my famous fi-te bitch slap. Have you ever met an ENFP or are you just making blind accusations? Or are you not properly explaining your meaning?

The good side not ENFP: Good at inspiring people by making them see their positive side, knowing how to make reserved people open up, skilled at uplifting group spirit.
Ehh I am positive to a point but I can also go hey look behind you a train is about to hit you, move *pushes person out of harm's way*. Don't think just because we act positive all the time that we don't realize or see negative things on the horizon, we just figure out how to sit down and solve the problem proactively. I'm actually very shy myself and reserved but my oddball brain is very talkative and I can't really shut up with strangers. If by talking to me they see I'm valuable and a friend then that's cool but a lot of times it has the opposite effect. I still lean introverted. I still like staying mostly at home (when I'm not forced in the setting) or a comfortable cafe or library to curl up in. I just need that one person in my life to bounce ideas off of and I'm set and comfortable. No need for loads of fake friends.

Just like any type, ENFPs have their strengths and good sides, and their weaknesses and bad sides. There isn't a good type or a shit type, but some people may be attracted to certain types more than the others, and that's just a matter of taste.
You didn't even list an accurate or even close to the accurate bad side of us.

Our bad side points could be...

1. We're not focused when Te is not engaged.
2. We may take forever to fall in love ->>>> good side, once we do we stick like glue.
3. We have a wanderlust for ideas and places, this never translates over to our people. Again we stick like glue. We might spiral talk you to death over a plethora of subjects.
4. Too many hobbies
5. Early ENFPs might not know how to handle time management well.
6. Early ENFPs enthusiasm might be unrealistic in our daydreams.
7. We can come off really odd and highly individualistic.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Anyone who would see ENFPs as the least attractive type has got to be legally blind! Y'all are beautiful inside and out :heart:

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Anyone who would see ENFPs as the least attractive type has got to be legally blind! Y'all are beautiful inside and out :heart:
Aww :)

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
The bad side of ENFP: Needy
No.

overly socially conscious to the point of throwing friends under the bus to protect their social status
Stereotypically unhealthy Fe. Either way, not type related irl.

You don't even know how to depict ENFPs accurately. Quit with the patronizing preaching.

·
Registered
Knavish Equerry
1,199 Posts
Unattractive? Wow...
Fi-trip here, but I think this ultimately comes down to individual case (observer and observed alike).

Regarding social acceptance: as a 3-variant, I understand a measure of social-consciousness is involved in my actions, but harming others for my own emotional alleviation is unacceptable.
The Fi/3 combination is likely to seek out tangible achievements to back up values,
"chameleon" its way in and out of social groups, and work towards being inoffensive and candid simultaneously.
I don't see myself as being totally socially unaware (i.e. absorbed by Fi);
I do change appearance/tone out of respect for other viewpoints in general.
It's pretty organic, though, and I don't see it as fakery, approval-seeking, or sugarcoating.

I've met both (attractive and unattractive).
The most attractive ones seem to have developed out their tertiary function in a healthy, constructive manner, without losing the warmth, passion, and ingenuity of the more advanced functions.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
The gals are attractive, while the boys are not.
Same as every other that aren’t scary! (I may be biased)

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Sure maybe we get along, but, on pure attractiveness... eesh.

I'll bet my sleep mask it was an infp that invented "mood" lighting.
I have a softness for infp

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Natalie Portman is an ENFP
Since she is my favourite actress I pretty sure she passes the attractiveness test.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Lol she’s an ISTJ.
Actually I totally messed up and she’s ISFP, I should really check things before posting rather than after when it comes to fine detail and inferior si.
You can have Mellisa Fumero instead.
She’s hot and funny!

101 - 118 of 118 Posts