Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you a Deviant (Vegetable Test)?

This is a variant on the standard, count down from one hundred in sevens, 93, 86 etc until you reach a minus figure and then, think of a vegetable ...

(This thread was posted elsewhere because the Forum was away. It was originally designed for this Cafe.)

Carrot: Neurotypical

Deviants:

Orange: Fruit

Turnip: Baldrick-type

Potato: Spud

Jerusalem Archichoke: Choking, knobbly knees, ugly type

Cherry: You want your cake and eat it too

Pea: Size of your Brain

Spaghetti Plant: A worm

Cabbage: Keep taking the medicine

Broccoli: Urgh !!!!!

Cauliflower: Box yer ears

Mange Tout: Please telephone (French quarter)

Tomato: Better late than never

Sprouts: Little nation with a fictional detective

Kiwi Fruit: You're a Gooseberry

Bamboo Shoots: Panda to her/his tastes

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
=/ I got carrot...

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Oh yes, I understand this test completely.

I found a related movie too.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I thought of a Green Pepper. But then I realized it's really a fruit. Too late! Now I will never know my true vegetable destiny.:shocked:

·
Premium Member
15,406 Posts
I made it to 93 -- and then simultaneously 1) lost interest in this test and 2) became frustrated as to what the correct answer to 93 minus 7 was. Going by this... I believe I am a Pea.

Pea: Size of your Brain

This works because -- I do love cooked peas with butter, salt and pepper. Pea salad is also listed under the "About Me/Biography" section of my user page.

I want to add -- if the truth wasn't that I am a Pea... I would like to be a Gooseberry. I like the sound of the word Gooseberry.

"Sily.............. you are a Gooseberry"

sounds better to me than --

"Sily ............ you are a Pea"

·
Registered
57 Posts
Can I just say, I'm very confused? Is there a link to this test or is it something else?

Any help in explaining how to take the test and what it tells would be helpful.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nicola Joy

I thought of a Green Pepper. But then I realized it's really a fruit. Too late! Now I will never know my true vegetable destiny.:shocked:
The juicy fruit is enJoy.

Don't believe in the dreams of others, only your own. The sensors get their dreams by piracy. (If composed ISFP from a lot of sources it is called Research!)

A Hawklet (INTJ) that admits they don't get it! This is an INTP invention of a common theme.
It can't be got. Or if it is got, by the following day a new picture book is opened. Hawks should by the Perseus theory really have their own picture book, but in practice they don't go as high as the Eagles (INTP) although they may be higher than the Skylarks (INFJ).

All the extroverts follow the orchestra, although the Snake (ENTP) cannot hear the tune, only feel the vibrations.

A Wolf, was doing a Hawk shape-shifter and going on about me looking in mirrors. is this the Nark* Game, a judgment by the Hawks (INTJ)? (*Narcissus).

The mirror was smashed along time ago~ with the splinters that have to be rebuilt into a new mirror. This (for me) takes lots of money which I haven't got!

~ By the Wind Troll. The Slay Game (Lumberjack Song).

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
I'm not sure I just got any of that you just said. ;p Actually, that was a lie. I understood the first part, but it seems like you were replying to us all and I don't know what your reply to me was. It could be that I don't hear vibrations, or that you still believe I'm ENTJ that transformed into INTJ.

·
Registered
57 Posts
*bows out the test*

I re-read the first post, instead of skimming it this time.

Admittedly, I can barely be bothered to count down by sevens but when I finished I drew a blank! It must be because I rarely eat veggies of any type when I have the say in the matter.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To keep it very simple. A new policy.

The trick is that people are meant to say CARROT.

When I did it first I said Carrot. If their mine is still engaged after counting down, they may ignore CARROT and try and be clever and think of of something else? Maybe, the cultural conditioning of non-Carrot eating people is different? Cabbage may be an alternative? I think this is the most prevalent veggie that historically the British have eaten.

I just expanded the theme and tried to forsee (not with much thought) alternatives. ORANGE is the peculiar one.

This was probably thought up by a male. Females may be conditioned differently.

Question tonight: does the Panda (ISTP) know what I need? I only know what I want, And I am not even sure about that any more?

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I can't even count forward by sevens, so I recited my alphabet backwards, skipping every other letter instead, just to make it less unpleasant. I ended up thinking of a potato.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts