Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am an INTP and almost everyone that is close to me is an ENFP. Out of the like five ENFP's that are close to me, 3 of them have tried or are interested in (the idea of) both sexes. Two of them have actually tried it, and one of them was raised by a preacher, so that somewhat colors her viewpoint on it a little bit. SO are the majority of ENFP's at least up for both sexes or were at one time?

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
A little in high school, a few fun experiences in University. No, never took it seriously, more for fun than anything. I was never interested romantically in the opposite sex, only a few times exploring what all the fuss was about. So yeah curious , although never bi-curious in terms of this is what i might want.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
I consider myself bi-sexual though I don't have any experience with either geneder. I would often have crushes on my guy firends and sometimes be tempted to just go and kiss then, and well i have alot of sexual feelings toward females as well.

I remember a poll on perc and i'm pretty sure ENFPs were the second or third most likely to be bisexual

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,225 Posts
No, and sometimes I'm not sure why. I think heterosexuality must be built into to me, like homosexuality seems to be ingrained in others. No bi-curious dreams, or moments. My friends have caught a couple hipster gay guys hit on me at clubs, and I say they noticed because I didn't. I didn't notice they were gay until my acquaintances (who knew those two) told me the next day. Meaning I got a couple drinks bought for me and they struck up a conversation (I thought they were just FRIENDLY!! We just seemed to have mutual interests).

I am really secure in my sexuality so I don't get awkward being around others who don't share my sexual orientation.

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
I consider myself bi-sexual though I don't have any experience with either geneder. I would often have crushes on my guy firends and sometimes be tempted to just go and kiss then, and well i have alot of sexual feelings toward females as well.

I remember a poll on perc and i'm pretty sure ENFPs were the second or third most likely to be bisexual
My answer... No.... but I DO have a platonic-guy-crush on @SenhorFrio....

I just want to...... play video games with you and ..... go-kart race! LOL :tongue:

·
Registered
140 Posts
As far as heterosexuality goes, I'm pretty straight. I've only ever had crushes on / been romantically interested in guys.

Although sometimes I do wonder what it's like kissing a girl, or have something more than a platonic relationship. But other than that... nope, 100% interested in guys. Or maybe I just haven't a met a girl I could have a crush on yet? :D (I have no idea)?

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
I thought I was bisexual for a while, but my attraction for men was always much, much stronger. Now I think I was just curious and confused, it happened for a few years after being emotionally abused by boys at my school, then thinking all males were complete and utter bastards. Once I discovered that was untrue, I started to open up to the idea of males again, as friends or love interests. It was probably more of a fad for me, I've only ever had feelings for about four girls, while I've liked/crushed on hundreds/thousands of men.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
A little in high school, a few fun experiences in University. No, never took it seriously, more for fun than anything. I was never interested romantically in the opposite sex, only a few times exploring what all the fuss was about. So yeah curious , although never bi-curious in terms of this is what i might want.
This pretty much mimics my own perspective. In a way, I think the female body is much more attractive than the male body... but I have weird perfection issues with women while I've always been attracted to most men. I also never had the desire to date a women, it was just sexual curiosity.

I have found myself attracted to people of both sexes, yes. I haven't had sex with either though... So yeeeeaaahhhh, lol.
Really?

:shocked:

And here I thought you'd be fending off the masses with a canoe paddle!!!!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
IF anything, (askide from the guys, I don't know why) it seems almost all of you are at least up for it. Makes sense.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I might have thought at one time I was until I met this chick that was begging me and then I realized after a few kisses...this aint for me. And I have never looked back. The female body is gorgeous but that is all. I don't want to touch it. Im sure my husband would love it if I was interested though. lol

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Romanitcally, I'm always attracted to men. Women make me horny though. They are beautiful creatures (and often better kissers in my experience)

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
IF anything, (askide from the guys, I don't know why) it seems almost all of you are at least up for it. Makes sense.
Umm, no. I'm not up for anything. I would say that I was once a non practicing bisexual. I might have been attracted to both genders at one point, but because of my spiritual beliefs and faith in the bible, it is not something I can allow myself to practice.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
that is bicurious, just not bisexual

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
that is bicurious, just not bisexual
Yeah i know but hey, i wanted to say i had a bisexual experience ;)....i still find the opposite sex attractive, i admire beautiful women. I don't think about them sexually, although i do think the female body overall is much more inviting than that of a man. Don't get me wrong, i love men, only a man can bring it sexually for me, but....women are still the sexier of the two physically.

And @chickydoda...what would happen if you came to realize one day that you are gay. This is hypothetical speaking of course :). Lets say that this happened , some women who was attracted to you both mentally /physically/spiritually/ etc. Would you flat out reject any love from the same sex because the bible tells you so ? I'm not judging you here, i'm just curious if you would forsake love of the same sex even if you felt the same love back towards X, because of what you believe the bible says? So you would rather spend the rest of your life alone if that was the case ?

Reactions: chickydoda

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Yeah i know but hey, i wanted to say i had a bisexual experience ;)....i still find the opposite sex attractive, i admire beautiful women. I don't think about them sexually, although i do think the female body overall is much more inviting than that of a man. Don't get me wrong, i love men, only a man can bring it sexually for me, but....women are still the sexier of the two physically.

And @chickydoda...what would happen if you came to realize one day that you are gay. This is hypothetical speaking of course :). Lets say that this happened , some women who was attracted to you both mentally /physically/spiritually/ etc. Would you flat out reject any love from the same sex because the bible tells you so ? I'm not judging you here, i'm just curious if you would forsake love of the same sex even if you felt the same love back towards X, because of what you believe the bible says? So you would rather spend the rest of your life alone ?
I find more women beautiful than I do men (even though I am exclusively gay). men think that they don't have to try to be beautiful and that some girl is going to go for them even if they haven't shaved for a week, are out of shape, need a haircut and have terrible looking clothes on :dry:

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
I find more women beautiful than I do men (even though I am exclusively gay). men think that they don't have to try to be beautiful and that some girl is going to go for them even if they haven't shaved for a week, are out of shape, need a haircut and have terrible looking clothes on :dry:
Hum, well men/women can both be that way, not give a crap what they look like from the outside. Basically not care about taking care of basic needs. Some men will still go for women who don't shave ( legs or pit )...are smelly, dirty, out of shape, have terrible looking hair and clothes. As long as she has a pussy, he is good to go. So i think it goes both ways.

I know quite a few gay men. They are all very fussy about the perception of other men. They do want to be beautiful and attractive. I attended a gay wedding not too long ago, wow, it was the most interesting/beautiful thing i had ever witnessed. The men were all so stunning. Once you become a bit older you may want to travel some. You will come across lots of gay men who are just as if not more into making themselves beautiful.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts