1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
No. I am not. I think most people would think ENTJs would be prone to be sociopaths since we are power hungry, but I have a feeling that we tend to seek our power the old fashion way - through hard work, perseverance and the pursuit of knowledge. I have a high set of standards that completely defy the sociopath stereotype: honor, loyalty, truth, justice, etc.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
No. I am not. I think most people would think ENTJs would be prone to be sociopaths since we are power hungry, but I have a feeling that we tend to seek our power the old fashion way - through hard work, perseverance and the pursuit of knowledge. I have a high set of standards that completely defy the sociopath stereotype: honor, loyalty, truth, justice, etc.
I would think it would be ISTP or ISFP. Only because they are both rather detached and have "their own set of rules".

But, that's not to say other types can't be serial killers.

·
Registered
309 Posts
My test result says: Dude, I'm scared of you. You'd better watch out or you could become a full-blown sociopath.

This solidifies everything they believed about me in school and at home... HAHAHA! :crazy:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
You are not in the slightest a sociopath. Why did you even bother taking this quiz in the first place!

I phail :frustrating:

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
You are not in the slightest a sociopath. Why did you even bother taking this quiz in the first place!

You have 6 points for 24 Questions.You are for 75 % pure!

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Dude, I'm scared of you. You'd better watch out or you could become a full-blown sociopath.

You have 15 points for 24 Questions.You are for 38 % pure!

My biggest fear is finding out I have antisocial personality (but the fact I'd care if I was one kind of doesn't make me one)

As a kid, admittedly I hurt animals, I was very violent and robbed things, I was definitely a little kleptomaniac but I always got away with it (I robbed a whole week's worth of groceries when I was seven for me and my cousin's treehouse. My family even kept the pics lol) I lied about everything and I just didn't understand why that was wrong. I'm ashamed of this though, now. So how could I be? Sociopaths don't feel guilt.

They truly scare me. They're hard to spot because they find it easy to lie and fake their feelings *shivers*.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts

You have 5 points for 24 Questions.You are for 79% pure!

·
Banned
1,105 Posts

You have 5 points for 24 Questions.You are for 79 % pure!

·
Registered
5,036 Posts

You have 4 points for 24 Questions.You are for 83 % pure!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I'M AN INTJ - WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?:crazy:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yeah, I am apparently.

·
私を愛して
ESTJ; LSE; 3w4; Sp/Sx
14,683 Posts
You are totally scary! I would feel so bad for anyone who lives with you or hangs around you on a daily basis. Stay away from us!

You have 22 points for 24 Questions.You are for 8 % pure!

The average of surfers were 42 % pure.
Shit test,
I'm going home.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts