Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am, and I'm definitely an introvert, but weakly so.

I feel like most INTPs are less spastic than me. I'm 26 so I keep most of it inside now but I'm definitely moving at the speed of light most of the time and get myself into random social situations because of my "OMG LOOK AT THE BIRDS" tendencies.

I can be shy and it's not like I don't have my periods of quiet introspection but I don't think that I'm really a wallflower, in most situations.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Is this, like, random acts of eccentricity?

I was visiting our new office building the other day with a group of 5 or 6 others (all introverts) and someone commented on the long corridors. I said, yeah, great for chair racing....

The reaction I got was like I had just visited from Mars.

Reactions: Kilgore Trout

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this, like, random acts of eccentricity?

I was visiting our new office building the other day with a group of 5 or 6 others (all introverts) and someone commented on the long corridors. I said, yeah, great for chair racing....

The reaction I got was like I had just visited from Mars.
lol, yea.

Maybe INTPs are a little less reserved than most introverts in some regards. I can be a loner at times and keep to myself without any trouble but it seems like other introverted types are ANTI people and ANTI extroversion, and also have a bit of an aversion to EXUBERANT WHACKINESS.

I'm not anti anything, for the most part. I like being whacky and loud when the time is right.

Reactions: honestfi
1 - 3 of 3 Posts