Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is a variation of the other thread, and the perspective is very different. Basically:

Is oral sex necessary, if you are going to have THE relationship? Can there be a relationship for you, lasting the rest of your life, without oral sex?

Discuss.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Spin-off! :laughing:

I'm going to say, I hope not but I'm sure I can find a way to compromise if I get everything else. :wink:

Reactions: Neon Knight

·
Registered
650 Posts

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
Oh wow. Um... I guess, but I really enjoy doing that. ...so yeah.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
570 Posts
I couldn't care much less about oral sex on me (just not my thing, if they like it, then fine), but I'd still have a few issues.

First, I wouldn't want to date some hopeless vanilla, unless they were interested in breaking out.

Second, I like giving... so yeah :tongue:

·
Banned
1,094 Posts
I suppose this would fit within the realm of things that could be possible.

But I wouldn't exactly be happy about it, either as the non-giver or non-receiver.

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
I wouldn't prefer it, but I would be okay with it, as long as we were sexually intimate in other ways. It wouldn't be a huge frustration for me and there would be no resentment; maybe just a slight initial disappointment.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I am too uptight to allow oral sex to be done to me often, but I still give oral from time to time. I haven't had a problem with it...

I prefer penetration to oral...
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: Guiltyuntilproven

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I could, but id rather have a partner that open to this. It just too much fun.

Reactions: decided

·
15,420 Posts
All I can say is that it would suck. Or, rather, it would NOT suck, and that would be precisely the problem.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
what are you talking about, I'm legendary when it comes to oral sex, of course I must have it, in both directions :laughing:

·
Registered
INTP Female
26,829 Posts
I could live without oral sex quite easily. My rule when it comes to oral sex (although I've never actually had sex of any kind before) is that if she performs oral sex on me, I'll perform oral sex on her so that we both give and take.

·
15,420 Posts
Awww! That's a sweet idea. The only serious problem I can see with it is this: what do you do if she likes giving, but doesn't like receiving, and you like receiving? Do you let her do it, or does it still feel one-sided even though she gets pleasure out of it?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
INTP Female
26,829 Posts
Awww! That's a sweet idea. The only serious problem I can see with it is this: what do you do if she likes giving, but doesn't like receiving, and you like receiving? Do you let her do it, or does it still feel one-sided even though she gets pleasure out of it?
Posted via Mobile Device
I have no idea, to be honest.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.