Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very arrogant.

There's no excuse for someone cutting me off in traffic, but I've done it before for self-justified reasons.

Want to meet new people, but often decide I don't like them (then change my mind based off whatever).

Think I'm smarter than most people, but am often the one falling behind.

So then, is it just me? Am I an uncharacteristically contradictory person, or is this fairly normal? Whichever, it throws the idea of NF fluffiness into the fire.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Yes i think so. It's like it's my natural bullshit. Being Arrogant. I don't even know that I'm being Arrogant. XD

But I'm trying to be humble as much as possible. Low key is the key

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
It seems I am often perceived as such. I have been told quite a few times that "You come off as a bitch, but you are actually really nice when one gets to know you!". My best guess is that people see me that way because I am rather aloof around people I am not familiar with, not to mention I spend far too much time inside my own head.

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
I can be pretty arrogant when I want to be and I don't give a fudge what people think about that. I can also be humble and self deprecating too so it all balances out.

Reactions: great_pudgy_owl

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can be pretty arrogant when I want to be and I don't give a fudge what people think about that. I can also be humble and self deprecating too so it all balances out.
That's a good way to put it. Two extremes make the average.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts