Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I feel so attracted to men who are QUITE older than me -oh yeah, i do-. Even 30 years older than me. Older men are so hot to me, they make me feel so hot from an early age. The fact even they're older is nice about them...
I love men who are 40 years old, or even more. They're so hot.
I'm sure i'm not the only girl!! who feels like this
by the way, i know men who like much younger women, teenager-like, and I must admit I love it.

So, people here, do you share my love (women) for older men? and you men, do you like much younger women? well, older women can speak too about younger men...all possible answer is allowed ;)

·
Registered
26,827 Posts
I don't tend to be attracted to anyone much younger than myself - a teenager would certainly be too young as I'm 24 and therefore have been an adult for six years - that gives me a lot more experience of being an adult than them. Older people I don't really have a limit on them, but I probably wouldn't be attracted to someone more than twenty years older than myself.

Overall, I think I would be most attracted to people similar to me in age, so within five years of my own age. This applies to both men and women.

What about gay members of the forum? Do you find that the age of a potential partner is as important for you as it is for many straight and bisexual people?

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Age has never been a factor. I have dated someone ~10 yrs younger, and ~40 yrs older.. and everything in-between. I tend to get along with guys who are younger than me in general because I have a more non-serious, playful personality, and I don't like many serious adult things unless I have to do them. As I age, I find that a lot of my interests stay the same, and many people my age seem to only be interested in each others' drama, impressing each other, and I guess they go do this in bars (?).. or just out to dinner all the time. I don't care to go gossip with people. I end up playing games on my cellphone when I'm dragged out to a place and they start up with that shit. I'll only really hang out if I know there will be something to talk about or do that won't bore me.. like last time my irl female enfp friend asked me to hang out, I told her to bring her quantum theory books so we would have a focus, rather than have the conversation degrade to who did whutwithwhoandwhutever. Noooooo!

The person who I dated who was much older than me was an xNTP, and into lots of the same things I was into. I knew him from hanging out at book stores/cafes.. never saw the guy without his nose in a book - and he picked ones that were always interesting to me, so I sat down to chat one day and we clicked.

Reactions: scarygirl

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
Age counts for nothing, not even maturity. I've come to realize that younger women are likely to be more capable and more mature than older women (There's a reason why a thirdy year old woman is still single!). I do, however, find it disturbing that you would date someone your parents age though, in which case you might as well date your dad's closest friend, you know; that guy you used to call Uncle Tom who changed your diapers as a kid is now shoving his big fat **** inside you. At any rate, he's probably asking himself why he didn't do you while he changed your diapers already. See where I'm going with this? I'm getting kind of distasteful in my way of writing.

My birth mother had me when she was twenty, so my limit is 10-15 years up, and then all the way down to the legal sex age limit, which in Norway would be sixteen, and Sweden would be fifteen. But then again, my brother got a daughter, so before she turns 15-16 I will add another limit which will gradually increase as she gets older because no way am I dating my brother's daughter or her best friends, that's just plain sick.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
I'm not usually attracted to people younger than me because they lack so much life experience, but of course, there are exceptions.

I'm very attracted to men older than me. I don't have any arbitrary limit, just so long as they're virile.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Well recently I dated a 19 year old I'm 17 she told me I'm very unique and mature and mistook me for a adult. I have women around the ages of 16-25 always giving me that " smile ". I really like older women maybe up to 23 max but I seem to find that they are very mature because I can't deal with the childish crap that goes on in school.On the other end of the spectrum I wouldn't date anyone younger then 2 years Unless there mature enough.until I get older then maybe a bigger gap but in general age is just a number it all depends on maturity, mentality and feeling

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I'm not usually attracted to people much older than me. I'm usually attracted to people who are almost exactly my age. The youngest I've dated was only a year and some months younger, the oldest person I've dated is only two months older than me. I don't do this on purpose, it just seems to happen that way.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Younger people. Not that I'm not attracted to older people as well, but I seem to befriend younger people better. Perhaps I'm not mature enough? That's what I always thought.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I am attracted to usually younger people but, I have dated some that are older. I think that it partly because it "seems" that older women already have kids and expectations/ generalizations that make it difficult AKA set in their ways. I look for compatability and someone that understands life and relationships.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I tend to attract and date women a few years older than me. Is it my boyish charm? Don't really know but I guess I'm mature enough to be on their level.

As far as what I'm attracted to, it doesn't really matter as long as they're mature and of legal age.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Recently, I seem to be more attracted to men a few years older than me, in the 22 to 25 range.

I think that's because I've gotten tired of the whole flitting around from person to person thing and guys my age tend to run from commitment like they've seen a ghost.

I also have been guilty of a crush or two on professors in their 30s.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Age counts for nothing, not even maturity. I've come to realize that younger women are likely to be more capable and more mature than older women (There's a reason why a thirdy year old woman is still single!). I do, however, find it disturbing that you would date someone your parents age though, in which case you might as well date your dad's closest friend, you know; that guy you used to call Uncle Tom who changed your diapers as a kid is now shoving his big fat **** inside you. At any rate, he's probably asking himself why he didn't do you while he changed your diapers already. See where I'm going with this? I'm getting kind of distasteful in my way of writing.
First of all, I take issue with your theory that an unmarried woman of thirty is somehow a spinster with excessive emotional baggage. God forbid a woman with a desire to define herself outside of a relationship. Shame on those gosh darn feminazis for wanting to become the best possible versions of themselves before making a life-long commitment! Independence is such an undesirable trait in women, isn't it?

Another thing I've never understood is why it's socially unacceptable to sleep with somebody older than your parents. It's not like I associate every man over 50 with my dad. Are all members of AARP really the same person or something? It's not like I see saggy balls and subconsciously think, "DA-DA!"

If Fake Uncle Tom and I end up having sex, I doubt he'd be thinking of the 4 year-old version of me. After all, I'm not thinking of the 30 year-old Fake Uncle Tom. And even if he is, well, I think it's much healthier to act on it this way rather than seeking out actual 4 year-olds.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I'm usually attracted to people a few years younger than me or the same age. A few years older than me isn't too bad either, I'm not really going to let age affect who I date too much unless it's a drastic difference.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Dude your avatar is awesome

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I have nothing against older women, though in general I'm not really attracted to them when they are about 20 or more years older than me. As far as younger goes, I feel uncomfortable with the idea of dating anyone younger than 15. Any younger than that and it feels like they are still children to me.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I am 29...

The range of people I usually find most attractive seem to be in the 22-30 range... more specifically 24-26 range...

This isn't on purpose, it just seems that these are the women that I am drawn to.

I should also say that the two 22 year olds that I have found myself very attracted to a) I thought they were older; and, b) they seem to be a bit more mature than others their age.

Reactions: _XXX_

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I'm not that old myself but I prefer younger women personally, I don't really see that changing as I get older. Although they rarely do, they seem to have an innocence that I like. Kind of how I like people who aren't as traditionally "intelligent" because their emotions seem more pure. Does that even make sense?

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Well my last two ex's were 10 and 11 years older than me. I've always been attracted to older men. I like someone who knows what they are doing in bed and who are out of the selfish phase. I just want someone who can get their freak on. Older men usually have no taboos and enlighten me to any left over hang ups on my end.

However, now that I am getting older I'm noticing libido and short refractory periods are of utmost importance.

Reactions: Jazibelle and viva
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.