Personality Cafe banner

Are you attracted to people who look like you?

• Yes!

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • No!

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • Only sometimes

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • Half the time

Votes: 5 5.8%
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm skinny and the guys I've liked are skinny.

And that's about it. haha. The guy I currently like looks nothing like me at all, concerning facial features.

What about you?

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I don't mind somebody who's tall or has brown hair/eyes. I probably wouldn't be attracted to someone who's as underweight as I am, though. :sad:

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
I like stocky people but my interests aren't just limited there. I have light hair and eyes but I usually prefer darker haired and eyed people over lighter. There are some people with light hair and eyes I'll make exceptions for so this is not an all or nothing attraction pattern I have.

·
Banned
2,198 Posts
I don't know. I've been attracted to people who looked very differently from each other, some looked more like me, some less. Tall, short, average, skinny, muscular, curvy, all hair, eyes, skin colours possible.

But would I fuck my clone? Totally.

I voted for "sometimes".

Reactions: Spades and iemanja

·
Registered
277 Posts
It's not particularly important. I'm the pinnacle of masculinity. So that may not be a good thing in a female.

·
Registered
783 Posts
No. I am tall, blond, blue eyes, and muscular.

I like girls who are feminine shaped (can be thin or curved but not muscular), darker than me (anything from Mediterranean to darker), and height is not an issue.

Many of my friends especially from Argentina, go crazy over Russian/German style 1.80m blondes, but I prefer darker and smaller.

Maybe because my mother is small, dark and Latin, and looks nothing like me...?

Reactions: Sina and iemanja

·
Banned
228 Posts
hehe well i'm skinny too and quite feminine so i'd prefer a guy whose the opposite, ripped abs, into sports, sweaty etc.
I usually like guys that have rockstar looks.

·
Registered
783 Posts
hehe well i'm skinny too and quite feminine so i'd prefer a guy whose the opposite, ripped abs, into sports, sweaty etc.
I've literally just got back from the gym, not showered yet, can I call you? XD

Only one thing I've got sure hair and I'm, quite businesslike...not exactly a rock look.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Fat, genderqueer, brown people with thick rimmed glasses and short, curly, sometimes vibrantly dyed but mostly dark brown hair?

Hell yes, I am attracted to people who look like me, we are damn fine.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Nope!

I'm tall and slim. I'm told I come off as ultra feminine based on how I look and carry myself.

I like the complete opposite of me minus the height.

I prefer tall men but I go for ultra masculine features who appear bigger than me. I guess muscular or a average stocky build. Not someone as slim as me with soft features. I have dated them but it's not what usually grabs my attention unless there is something oddly attractive about them.

I do find all types of men attractive though. I'm too much of a visual person not to. I tend to see the beauty in everything that others fail to see. (My friends claim I always go for the weirdos haha)

Would I be into myself if I was a lesbian? I think so. Not 100% sure though. I have to think about that one.

Reactions: Donovan and iemanja
1 - 20 of 56 Posts