Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the little time i have been here there 1 thing that come back alot you being to quick or in a hurry when it come to relationship

so i am starting to wonder are you the easy type in love ?

(once again sorry if i am too harsh or direct)

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Do you mean easy to please or easy to have sex with?

Either way, my answer is "No"

I say the former because it takes me a long time to feel "connected" to a person on the level I'm looking for. While I was single I would do my fair share of flirting, but one in a relationship I felt almost distanct for a bit until I was convinced I could see it going somewhere. (Don't get the wrong idea, I was always actively looking for The One" I just didn't want to screw it up by being too emotionally invovled too fast. I made that mistake once...) Once convinced, then yes, let's get things moving! lol

As for the latter possibility of your quesiton, also "no" due to religious reasons.

·
Banned
72 Posts
hmmm this would also make a difference between guys and girls... since girls are seen as being "easy" easier as guys...

I think honestly as a girl I would probably be seen as easy (although no to sex unless in a committed relationship)... This is more because I like flirting and even when I'm not I would probably talk to the guy even if he was an idiot since... well... new people are cool...

Also guys might think I am since they can never really tell when they're the ones being picked up... I could probably count the guys who have picked me up on one hand...

I think possibly if anything though could be generalised maybe ENFP's fall "in love" too quickly/more quickly than other types (??) see this thread.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Ha! You should ask anyone who has had the horror experience of pursuing me. I by no means, am an "easy" catch. I take off running and throw rocks when they get too close.

However once captured, I have been known for being "easy to love".

·
Registered
594 Posts
Yes-I could seen as easy too-especially when I'am drunk and dont remember anything:p.
But in real I am a bit aloof, I must be sure that this guy is truly important to me-But I think our spontaneity make that stereothype of ENFP.
-So i could be easy with guy which i love;).
And i would choose rather that I : "fall "in love" too quickly/more quickly than other types"

·
Registered
40 Posts
I don't go after girls unless they have a certain something (mostly being sincere, kind hearted, and down to earth) combined with their beauty. But if they have this it's on. I tend to keep everything lighthearted and fun for a couple months, and then the love starts to grow. I don't have a lot of dating hangups, so I'm not cautious in giving my love. But I'm not afraid to take it away if things take a turn for the worse, or the person isn't who I thought they were.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
The real question is would someone who is easy admit to being easy?

The answer to this question is if you make them feel good they'll do things they say they won't.

So are they easy? it depends are you any good?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
lal, i feel entitled to this threat. I toe the line E/I

I used to be easy. But that was just low self esteem and ignorance of my own needs

I think this question is more dependant on a person's moral's/values and personality (individual personality, not MBTI type-because we all know there's more to that just that). ENFP's have a reputation for being excitable and friendly, but that doesn't mean they're gonna fall in love/hop in the sack with anyone and everyone.

Now I'm impossible. Lal. I'm waiting for "Mr. Right" i guess. Or at least for myself to heal.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
But how could a female really be considered "easy" anyway? At any moment, we can walk into a bar and say "who wants to fuck me?" if we wanted. As a woman, I know I get approached quite a bit. I don't see how we as the "gate keepers" are easy. Hahahaha!

I think in high school I felt I would have a hard time saying "no" so I only hung out with gay men.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yes I am so busy looking for the good in someone I tend to ignore the bad......If she is rediculously attractive...if she is a dinasour I see the negitive right away and justification is swift...lol

·
Registered
77 Posts
Oh yeah, baby :)

I'm also almost terrifyingly afraid of being in a place in my life where no one likes me. Sleeping with people is a great temporary fix to make sure at least one person in the world always likes you.

I am NOT recommending it, or saying it's a positive thing. Just being honest.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I just enjoy helping people and making people happy. ^_^ Easy would be me saying yes to everything and everybody that would want me, I guess

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm not easy to sleep with when I'm not dating you, but if I'm in a relationship with you... Yeah, I tend to get that way. In high school, I slept with one guy my sophomore year and the rumors flew. He started lies like "She slept with four different guys while she was with me," "She's secretly bisexual," and my favourate, "She has HIV, and she didn't tell me until after we had sex." Needless to say, none of the guys believed the HIV one, but all of the girls did. I didn't get a moment of peace my whole Junior year, between the girls spreading nasty things and the guys constantly hitting on me/sexually harassing me. By senior year, I had already given up hopes of proving them all wrong, and my self-esteem was out the window. I made my slutty/bisexual reputation come true, and half of the guys in the school found out where my birthmark is firsthand. The other half was either a bunch of prude assholes or they were dating a girl they knew would try to kill me if they slept with me.

I was easy, and I learned the hard way that it doesn't solve anything. The rumors got so bad about the HIV thing that my aunt heard about it and had me tested for everything. I came up clean, but she still made me get tested every six months. It was annoying, and the rumors still kept going. I stopped being easy halfway through my senior year, and I think I sent almost half of the male student body into an onslaught of depression and angst.

I guess I matured enough to know that it doesn't help, but I don't think the being easy came from my personality type. It was more likely the being abused for years and lack of self-esteem/respect.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i tought lack of self esteem was the other way around not being able to ask someone out or not reveal feeling due to thinking you will be rejected

if you want you can have an E-hug from me to comfort you (enfp corrupting me with the light side making me give E-hug)

·
MOTM May 2011
14,041 Posts
i tought lack of self esteem was the other way around not being able to ask someone out or not reveal feeling due to thinking you will be rejected
Seeking to be a people pleaser is one of several traits that a person with low self-esteem can display.

·
Registered
248 Posts

if you want you can have an E-hug from me to comfort you (enfp corrupting me with the light side making me give E-hug)
Low self-esteem usually manifests itself in people aiming to fill that void with attention-seeking and people-pleasing. It's rather common in many teens these days. My high school was riddled with them, and I wish I could say I wasn't one.

-clings tightly and doesn't let go- Ha, I knew corrupting people had it uses! :)

Oh, and thanks for the e-hug. It is much appreciated.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts