Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always say that I am a paradox, because that word describes my personality and experiences a lot, hahahahahah.

Anyway, I like being an idealist and because of it, I am close to accepting myself more than I ever had in my far. At the same time, I also have certain normal 'fears.'

Are you ever scared that you might disappoint yourself by being very focused on your visions and ideals? Like, scared that it might break your heart and turn you empty at one point?

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Not really. To me it is a fact that if I work hard enough towards my ideals/goals, I will succeed in them. If I don't succeed, I didn't work hard enough. It's simple, but seems to hold true.

Reactions: Raichan

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Its not the final result that is the meaning of the voyage. It is the voyage itself. The voyage has never failed, it is ever ongoing.
If we ever reached all that we wanted to reach that would equate to existential death.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
i hate workign at the office right now but im pooling all the money i get from each paycheck to back back to school for counselling. If it turns out that i hate counselling, im not sure what i am to do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts