Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just wondering, am I the only one who's surprised that I'm not a serial killer or an arsonist or something here? I don't know why I don't do things like that. At all. It's really shocking to me. I don't really have an ethical problem with killing anybody and I don't really care about or recognize authority. I just... don't do that sort of thing, even if it would be beneficial if I channeled it properly, simply because, I just want to bring positive energy in the world, not destructive energy, I guess.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Always told myself I could have went either way based on what I've experienced. Right now i'm involved with policing, but I think I could have been a great criminal too :D.

Serial killer might be a bit over the top though.

Reactions: PWarren

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
every day I wake up and go "thank god I'm not a serial killer or an arsonist".

True story.

Sometimes a bit of chaos is needed to get things rolling in my honest opinion.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
why do a lot of INFP's think they are monsters inside?
I know for me, I act idealistically because I see in myself the potential to be just as the very person who was the Big Bad in my early childhood, and refuse to succumb to it.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
why do a lot of INFP's think they are monsters inside?
I'm not a wholly nice person. I watch out for people and try to help them. But if someone fucks me over... well...

Lets just say there's this INFJ that ruined a lot of peoples lives. I've gone to the INFJ forum, looked at the thread where they express what upsets them, and taken the best ones for use.

I can definitely see the potential for unhealthy INFPs. We're definitely in touch with negativity and some of the stronger emotions, and some of us might walk the line between healthy thinking and the less healthy thinking.

I've also done a lot of that fantasizing inflicting a lot of pain upon some individuals, wished some people will kill themselves and hurt other people psychologically.

But that's only for people on my bad side, see, I'm not such a nice person.

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
ok, this might sound crazy, but sometimes when i drive down a road, i think of Grand Theft Auto, the video game and how you get points/money for running over people. it sounds rather cold, detached and evil, but these thoughts do cross my scatterbrained mind from time to time.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
ok, this might sound crazy, but sometimes when i drive down a road, i think of Grand Theft Auto, the video game and how you get points/money for running over people. it sounds rather cold, detached and evil, but these thoughts do cross my scatterbrained mind from time to time.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Haha Pulp Sport is awsome (go New Zealand! >_> )

However, back on track I remember watching quite a few crime shows/movies when I was younger and whenever the robber or bad guy was caught instead of cheering Id shake my head considering all the things he did wrong and convince myself that if I was in his position I would have been able to commit the perfect crime.

I really think that Id be a fantastic criminal if it ended up that way. Heh.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I saw the name of this thread, and thought this had to be awesome, i am not disappointed

... i keep the arsoning and serial killing, and other evil acts strictly in my head though :p

·
Registered
615 Posts
1412kaitou- Thief. xP
I wouldn't be an arsonist nor serial killer, probably a high profile performer/magician thief thing like my past obsession, kaitou kid! ^^
Lol, I can't imagine myself being a serial killer though.
I've managed to suppress my dark side enough so that it will never surface up to reality. Not even a glimmer.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts