Personality Cafe banner

Are you Friggatriskaidekaphobic?

• Yes! I'm totally freaked out today. Shit, are there any black cats nearby?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, a bit I guess. No harm in being cautious.

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Not at all. Superstitious are irrational and useless.

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • I'm pretty much indifferent. It's like any other day.

Votes: 32 69.6%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i.e are you afraid of Friday the 13th?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
In my little bubble I didn't even notice it was Friday 13th until seeing this post with a cool title. And I wrote 13/8 on at least 100 payroll forms on Friday :crazy:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I literally don't notice my own birthday half the time, and I'm supposed to notice when it's friday AND check the calendar?

I do remember having my 13th birthday on a Friday the 13th. I thought it was funny.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Never have been. It's just like any other day except my mom is bothering me because she's so afraid of it. Only time something noticeably bad happened is when my mom's car ran out of gas and we were stuck somewhere in the cold snow, but I didn't take it as some sign or anything. My mom was really tame this past Friday though.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Nope.
Despite my long list of eccentricities and "unusual" beliefs and studies, I do not believe in the power of Friday the 13th.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
None of the bad things that have happened to me have happened on the 13th ever, let alone Friday the 13th, so I have no evidence to suggest that it is anything other than just another day. In fact, it has a much better track record than Saturday the 14th.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
No, but in my family there is something almost magnetic about the 27th of the month. Shit tends to happen then. Births, deaths, various accidents, that sort of thing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts