Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you feel your personality type influences this?

Do any of you think there are more types in a certain kind of sexuality?

Personally I straddle the fence. I love men and women. Probably about 60% women and 40% men though really ;) I am more attracted to women psychologically and physically but all my relationships have been with men. I've been with the same INTJ guy for almost 8 years and we have a child together. It's been pretty rocky.

What is your situation?

·
Registered
869 Posts
Straight. Even though I can occasionally find some attraction to a guy (mostly mentally), I realize that I really don't have much interest in men.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Straight, but I still have the ability to know what an attractive guy is or admit 'man crushes' :p

·
Registered
314 Posts
Uhhh...mostly straight (if there is such a thing lol). I generally am more interested in men than women, but I do occasionally find a woman whom I am very attracted to. Luckly for me, whenever I do find one of these rare women, they are usually interested in me too.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I'd say that I'm mostly gay as I'm emotionally and mentally as well as physically attracted to women and it feels more right for me. But I may be bisexual.
The only way that I think my personality would have affected this is that I'm completely open to anything.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I'd say that I'm mostly gay as I'm emotionally and mentally as well as physically attracted to women and it feels more right for me. But I may be bisexual.
The only way that I think my personality would have affected this is that I'm completely open to anything.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Like I said, I'm straight because I'm interested in women. But that doesn't mean I'm not open to dating a man if the circumstance was right. I suppose that means I'm bisexual but most people simply think 50-50 when they think bi. I also consider myself straight because I don't want my guy friends feeling awkward around me, even though I have zero interest in them.

·
Registered
26,827 Posts
Unknown. I'm heterocurious, bicurious and pancurious. I'm probably 60% attracted to women or female-identified persons.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Straight! But I love to look at girls and decide whether they're hot or not, mostly to be jealous of em :tongue:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Straight, even though i did mention at other forums that i might be bi. i do find some woman are really attractive, but to have a romantic feelings or much more than that.. i don't think so.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
I'm completely straight. I just couldn't imagine being with anything other than a woman

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
I consider myself straight although I find women attractive (a lot) and I like/would like to make out with a girl. :wink:
Fira I would make out with you in a second ; )

I feel like we should all be open to attraction.I would say I'm really straight but that's not saying I would never go for it if I had a strong connection and attraction to a women.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I'm usually almost exclusively attracted to women, though I am often attracted to trans, andro, etc., and now and then, a little into guys - at least some of them. I guess I'm usually more interested in the soul than its fleshy cage. Women are pretty awesome, though. I usually tell people I'm a lesbian, it's easier than having to explain the complexities of me.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
i'm Bisexual, and i'd say a like girls better, but i really like charming gentlemen!

Reactions: kindaconfused
1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.