• No, but I know it's only temporary.

Votes: 19 26.0%
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
run with me again, lol just not as far :happy:
Okay, when I'm back in town. Just be happy I will run with you again. :happy: (But what the heck, man. You didn't keep up the 8 miles? :tongue:)

Oh yeah, and this time we have to take pix of our "meet up" so we can post and be cool. :wink:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes I realized I am.
And I don't know why.
OMG, Geno. You have no idea how happy that just made me. :)

@ Tickled Pink- you're awesome.

·
Banned
605 Posts
No, not really, but I'm not sad or anything either.
Same. I think it's the perfectionist in me. The grass is always greener somewhere in the future, where X and Y changes have been made. I sound like a broken record but having an ENFP around (or similar type) would probably help break me out of that mindset so I could just enjoy things as they are. I'd still aim to improve what I can, just with a more positive outlook in the process.

I voted "No [...] temporary".

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Same. I think it's the perfectionist in me. The grass is always greener somewhere in the future, where X and Y changes have been made. I sound like a broken record but having an ENFP around (or similar type) would probably help break me out of that mindset so I could just enjoy things as they are. I'd still aim to improve what I can, just with a more positive outlook in the process.

I voted "No [...] temporary".
But you're pervy on your status. Are you not finding contentment in the perv?

Ahhh...I get it! I think I understand why you say you need an ENFP around. It makes sense. Pervy man + ENFP= Contentment :laughing:

Oh yeah, and don't forget to enjoy the process in your search. :wink:

Btw, I think everyone needs to be around positive people in order to have a more rewarding life.

Reactions: geGamedev

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I believe I am content for the time being and that I shall be for a while, but I do not feel that contentment is happiness. I have really only been happy for relatively short periods of time. I do think that this may change in the next few years depending on a few possible events, but for the time being I am perfectly fine with being content; it is far better than being depressed.

However, I also know that all of these things are merely temporary and subject to change depending on a great many things, thus I shall vote "No, but I know it's only temporary."

Reactions: pinkrasputin

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm not really sure. Today wasn't great, so I'm not in a good frame of mind to judge.
I think in my life as a whole, there are a lot of reasons why I should be happy.
But, I think deep, deep down, I don't want to be happy.
I don't know why.
I just want to be happy with being happy, and stay happy.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
I'm happy most of the time. I just need to work out more and get in better shape.

·
Banned
605 Posts
But you're pervy on your status. Are you not finding contentment in the perv?

Ahhh...I get it! I think I understand why you say you need an ENFP around. It makes sense. Pervy man + ENFP= Contentment :laughing:

Oh yeah, and don't forget to enjoy the process in your search. :wink:
Honestly, I wasn't even thinking of it from that perspective. It's still true though! :tongue:

Btw, I think everyone needs to be around positive people in order to have a more rewarding life.
This is what I meant. My ENFP friend always seemed to be in a good mood, with a huge Cheshire grin showing up frequently. Not to mention the large comfort zone meant there is little reason to expect a negative reaction to anything I might say (unless blatantly insulting, of course).

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I am happy. I do not know how long it will last but I plan on enjoying every minute of it.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts