• Yes, but I know it's only temporary.

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • No, but I know it's only temporary.

Votes: 19 26.0%
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
Not at the moment, but I plan to be happy soon. I just have to find a place where I fit in while also being appreciated for my uniqueness.

Reactions: pinkrasputin

·
Registered
959 Posts
Neither happy nor sad at the moment.
I'll be super happy when I make new friends/get a girlfriend though.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Not at the moment, but I plan to be happy soon. I just have to find a place where I fit in while also being appreciated for my uniqueness.
Neither happy nor sad at the moment.
I'll be super happy when I make new friends/get a girlfriend though.
For the both of you:

Reactions: Outcode and snail

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Sure there is something someone could do to make me happy, but no one would do it. Murder my soon to be ex-husband! :laughing: Going through a divorce sucks so bad.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Sure there is something someone could do to make me happy, but no one would do it. Murder my soon to be ex-husband! :laughing: Going through a divorce sucks so bad.
No, really it does. It really, really, really, really does. And don't drag it out like my ass did. Get them gone!!

Celebrate each and every victory in your day.

Mine finally left town!! Success!!!!!!

I'm proud of you for moving on in your life. Look at it this way, how happy were you last year at this time? You're still moving forward doing some necessary house cleaning. Yay!!! Happy dance with me! *Does some ridiculous dance*

You should be proud of yourself. They will go away. I promise. It does take time and a lot of blood and guts. But you can do it. You've already started too. Then you'lll be able to look back and reflect. You will be just as shocked as I am that you succeeded and fought for yourself so hard.

I hope you are going to counseling? It would be great to receive some support for you at this time.

Come on, DANCE! You're getting there!!!!!

Reactions: The Unseen

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
See my signature, it's a matter of how you look at things.
If you focus on all the bad/regrets/failures in your past then you'll get unhappy.
Do the opposite, and you'll get happy.
Although it's hardwired in our brain to easier remember the bad things, as it's these experiences you're supposed to learn from.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
See my signature, it's a matter of how you look at things.
If you focus on all the bad/regrets/failures in your past then you'll get unhappy.
Do the opposite, and you'll get happy.
Although it's hardwired in our brain to easier remember the bad things, as it's these experiences you're supposed to learn from.
I agree. And I've also had to learn that I am responsible for my own happiness.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
No, really it does. It really, really, really, really does. And don't drag it out like my ass did. Get them gone!!

Celebrate each and every victory in your day.

Mine finally left town!! Success!!!!!!

I'm proud of you for moving on in your life. Look at it this way, how happy were you last year at this time? You're still moving forward doing some necessary house cleaning. Yay!!! Happy dance with me! *Does some ridiculous dance*

You should be proud of yourself. They will go away. I promise. It does take time and a lot of blood and guts. But you can do it. You've already started too. Then you'lll be able to look back and reflect. You will be just as shocked as I am that you succeeded and fought for yourself so hard.

I hope you are going to counseling? It would be great to receive some support for you at this time.

Come on, DANCE! You're getting there!!!!!
Haha, thanks for the boost in spirit! :happy:

·
Registered
959 Posts
I was kind of happy today (I think... I'm pretty sure...) :crazy:

On another note, you're a wonderful person, Pinkrasputin.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I'm pretty much content always :laughing:
That is awesome, Young. What is your type? And welcome to the forum!

On another note, you're a wonderful person, Pinkrasputin.
Aw, thank you. You really know how to put a smile on a person's face. :happy:

Reactions: Outcode

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
at the moment yes. Not sure how long it will last since I have been going in and out of depression as of late. Unfortunately nothing anyone can do to help with it.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Not really, no. People can't tell though.
Well then thank you for telling us. Do you have a support network? It's important you have someone to talk to. I noticed you haven't been posting as much lately. I thought that may have been a good thing. One never can tell. I hope you feel better soon. *Huggities*

at the moment yes. Not sure how long it will last since I have been going in and out of depression as of late. Unfortunately nothing anyone can do to help with it.
I suck. I dropped the ball with our "project". Would you like me to take it up again? Just give me the word (and a few reminders) and we will give it another whirl......

Reactions: JoetheBull

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
I'm alright, to be honest.. Uhm, it's hard to explain my mood :confused:

I am much calmer these days, it's just I also get into fits of anger when I'm preoccupied with certain thoughts of mine..Along with bouts of anger and irritation towards people/stuff, I've also found a rather calm place (metaphorically speaking).

21 - 40 of 52 Posts