Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good lord, I think my impulsiveness is going to be the death of me one day!
I went to a car dealership today and traded in my 2008 Dodge Avenger for a brand spankin' new 2010 Dodge Charger. Money-wise, there's really no difference in the 2 cars, but sometimes I think that being this impulsive and spontaneous is going to get me into a rut at some point in the future.

Do any other ENFJ's battle with this as well!? LET ME KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! lol :blushed:

·
Registered
233 Posts
yeah, you are not the only one LOL

I have a 7-year-old nephew, who I love to death. When I came home for a vacation a few days ago, he asked me to get him a toy. I took him to the store. When we came out, I spent more than $200 on him LOL. No wonder he is always excited when I come home to visit. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I am impulsive but to do a deal I have to be saving money some how. Or it is a great long term investment!

PS>.......mmmmmmmmmm is it fast????????

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm pretty impulsive when it comes to me deciding on a passion or something like that. Like, one day I'll wake up and say "screw it, I'm going to the gym to get the body I want!" or I'll just randomly decide to get things done. THOUGH, I say that, and I do sometimes get randomly impulsed to purchase books and whatnot. I love books!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yes... I'll spontaneously decide to buy a gift (or gifts) for my friends.. Sometimes I'll end up buying way too much stuff for my own good, but I've gotten better with money things at least.

I like to be impulsive when it comes to deciding what to do with a group of friends. At least that's fun! :D Like my friend found an American Banjo Museum near my school.. hmm...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Oh my GOD yes, the amount of times I've done something goofy/crazy/hyperactive I later regretted for various reasons... :crazy:

Typically while I was around friends or at least talking to them, though.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I need to realize that haha.
I know that I don't NEED this car and I could do so many other things with the money that I'm putting into it, but damn, do I love it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts