Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Administrator
22,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've given permssions to get back into the Debate, Critical Thinking and Current event areas but chatbox hasn't had any posts in there for a couple of days since this process began and I'm not entirely sure if VS are including that specific type of chat in the upgrade. It's something I will have to get back to you about -or you could post specifically about it in it's own dedicated thread.

uh hi please let me back into the chatbox thank you

·
Administrator
22,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I want critical thinking. But I don't want debate or current events. Leave them in the air.
I gave your permissions back earlier today as you were posting in another thread. I supose you can discern whether you go into the areas you already have access to.

·
Administrator
22,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks. Any idea which permissions group was nixed?
Yes. VS are upgrading and so they've condensed multiple usergroups. Some have lost permissions to post in the 250 count areas. I suspect it's older members before we implemented the change.

·
Administrator
22,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I lost acess to chatbox
For now I am not processing anyone to have access to the chatbox - I don't have the werewithal to change every active member and the upgrade might not take as long as it would for me to change them - plus my living memory of this site needs some preservation. This means the weekend at least. Sorry.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.