Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) Interested in females but cannot see yourself engaged in sexual activity? 2) Interested in men and women both but cannot see yourself engaged in sexual activity?

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
1) Interested in females but cannot see yourself engaged in sexual activity? 2) Interested in men and women both but cannot see yourself engaged in sexual activity?

Can you make your questions open to both genders next time? There are tons of INTJ females around and on this forum.

I'm not over 21 yet, but I expect to be a virgin for a while yet.

Why do you think that 'being a virgin' means 'did not want to have sex'?

I've just been waiting for the right person, is all. I believe that sex outside of marriage is not a good choice, because the stability of that kind of lifelong commitment, and the emotional security and familiarity and closeness and level of care is something that is very important and needful to me.

·
Registered
157 Posts
used to be.. until that fateful day last year... november to be exact and tbh i wasnt 21, i was still 20

zero interest getting into relationship, sex.. basically having that someone in my life, then out of nowhere that someone came to my life and it hasnt been the same ever since... confusing I'm telling ya

Can you make your questions open to both genders next time? There are tons of INTJ females around and on this forum.

I'm not over 21 yet, but I expect to be a virgin for a while yet.

Why do you think that 'being a virgin' means 'did not want to have sex'?

I've just been waiting for the right person, is all. I believe that sex outside of marriage is not a good choice, because the stability of that kind of lifelong commitment, and the emotional security and familiarity and closeness and level of care is something that is very important and needful to me.
used to think little like you.. or actually didnt even think of waiting that someone.. then it just happened and things just happened.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
No, and I am an asexual :ninja:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Twenty three and a virgin. Heck, only recently did I have my first kiss.

Outside of a couple crushes that didn't go anywhere, I wasn't interested in romance or sex during highschool or college.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yep, 24. I tend to become attracted to intelligent, well adjusted people who naturally, all of the ones I have gotten to know (not many due to INTJ introversion) have all been in other relationships. I'm also pretty big on personal space and am pretty private so I have no interest in casual sex with people I barely know.

It was funny when virginity came up with I was 20 as an undergrad and some girl made a comment "Aww that's so sad I'd be willing to have sex with you if I didn't have a bf" and I went off at her (INTJ style -
) about being insulted for thinking I wanted pity for that choice and so on.

·
Registered
423 Posts
There comes a point in life when you don't give a flying fuck any more and I've reached it.
Exactly. May I ask why you've decided to ask this question?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Yes, I am. <semi-sadly bob her head on the side>

I would be definitely into men if not some nasty past that made me not to trust anything with penis attached (and actually anything that can talk - women or men). I still like guys, talk with them if they are nice and are intellectuals. But I am not ready for any kind of relationships and my little insecurity doesn't let me go any further. And I don't complain actually. I don't have any strong need to find a man.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Logically don't care about sex or feel the need but hard wired to want it etc... If I was born in a robotic body all my life's problems would be solved. Funny that the only problem I can't ever figure out or solve is in the relationship spectrum...

·
Registered
369 Posts
Yes. I just want to get it over with. From what I've seen on different sexual threads on this forum is that INTJ women get asked my non-INTJ men and go through with intercourse because those men are the ones who initiate the coitus. INTJ men tend to be virgins until marriage, especially if progeny is important to you, like it is to me. I have never understood casual sex, but I would try it if a girl was interested in me; I would probably treat it like an experiment. I am not against casual sex; I just have a poor understanding of it. I have no idea how a man goes from the approaching of a girl and takes it all the way to the privacy of the bedroom to the point of being nude with the condoms and all that. Someday, I would like to see a detailed map of steps laid out that elucidates this technique called seduction. No matter how much I search on the internet, I have still not learned all of it, just bits and pieces all over the place.

It is easy to understand how sex works, but it is very difficult to understand how seduction works. Where are all these women I here about who seduce men? I would like to meet one of them.

I am capable of having a socially stimulating conversation with any girl, but the only type of girl I have been sexually interested in would be a more intelligent girl because that is the only type of girl I can imagine a future with. If she is not intelligent or educated, I just feel like there is some substance missing in a potential relationship.

I think the key concept for losing virginity would be "seduction" synonymous with "brainwashing".

1 - 20 of 33 Posts