Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Banned
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay now I now that ISTPs are labeled as some kind of champions of the under the sheets Olympics but what strikes me as odd that there is no way an ISTP would say anything about it publicly. I assume these statements are made by other personality types who can be just people who probably don't get any kinkier than doing the deed with the lights on.

So in the spirit of ......ISTPing.....yeah. How does the ISTP feel about the whole "sex machine" zippity doo?

Personally I have yet to experience the joy of...that. But I can say if I did they would be plumb tired before I decided to raise a family or empty the trash. (Don't read to much into that).

I sorta have a kink for.....arehm....tick....tic.....

tickling.

Yeah kinda hard to post that even with anonymity. Anyway. I find something so enthralling making a partner giggle and coo softly. Watching every twitch and movement of her skin dancing beneath my fingers. The warmth of her body on my hands softly caressing every ticklish part of her body. The utter control of deciding how to make her squirm and laugh at my very whim.....

......um yeah, anyway. Have at it ISTPs. (And please for the love of crap, DO NOT use this as a personals ad. You got pms for a reason).

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Never had any complaints.

Thus the conclusion is 'sufficient' at least.

As far as 'sex machine' is concerned, doesn't apply.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Okay now I now that ISTPs are labeled as some kind of champions of the under the sheets Olympics but what strikes me as odd that there is no way an ISTP would say anything about it publicly. I assume these statements are made by other personality types who can be just people who probably don't get any kinkier than doing the deed with the lights on.

So in the spirit of ......ISTPing.....yeah. How does the ISTP feel about the whole "sex machine" zippity doo?

Personally I have yet to experience the joy of...that. But I can say if I did they would be plumb tired before I decided to raise a family or empty the trash. (Don't read to much into that).

I sorta have a kink for.....arehm....tick....tic.....

tickling.

Yeah kinda hard to post that even with anonymity. Anyway. I find something so enthralling making a partner giggle and coo softly. Watching every twitch and movement of her skin dancing beneath my fingers. The warmth of her body on my hands softly caressing every ticklish part of her body. The utter control of deciding how to make her squirm and laugh at my very whim.....

......um yeah, anyway. Have at it ISTPs. (And please for the love of crap, DO NOT use this as a personals ad. You got pms for a reason).
Well I've never had it- never really felt right with enough with anyone to want to do...that. Though I think this reputation is something more for the male ISTP than the female. I have trouble relating sexually with real people.

Besides I think we have a bigger reputation for being secret cuddle monsters than actual sex fiends. http://personalitycafe.com/istp-forum-mechanics/43124-cuddle-not-cuddle.html

I'm seriously just posting to say that I'm not sure whether to be amused by you, or to abuse you for being so fucking cute and awkward with that tickling thing. When I'm in a happy mood I attack my xSFP friends with tickle attacks. They're the only ones willing to play along with me hahaha. I like it when I make them wriggle and giggle out of fear/amusement.

But if I want to seriously analyse this, then it'd probably be that inferior Fe working its magic in combination with aux-Se to maximize the pleasure of the receiving party, because there is nothing an ISTP loves more than a job well done and well appreciated. LOL.

As evidenced by this thread, I'm not the only one to notice how powerful Se and Fe can be when used in tandem.

http://personalitycafe.com/istp-forum-mechanics/10387-istp-relationships-intimacy-sex-4.html#post1711960

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I find something so enthralling making a partner giggle and coo softly. Watching every twitch and movement of her skin dancing beneath my fingers. The warmth of her body on my hands softly caressing every ticklish part of her body. The utter control of deciding how to make her squirm and laugh at my very whim.....
Completely agree with this... Jesus I want sex so bad now

·
Registered
8,093 Posts
I don't really like being tickled. I find it sort of creepy. Especially if the person says "tickle, tickle, tickle" in a weird voice. (Yes, this has actually happened to me.) OP makes it sound kind of sexy, but I'm still not convinced.

·
Rustle Thy Jimmies
2,424 Posts
You tickle me, expect some part of my body to make contact with your face. And not on purpose. I just flail like i'm having a grandmaul seizure. I promise you it's anything but sexy.

Sexmachineness: um, I can comfortably assume it applies to me.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I don't really like being tickled. I find it sort of creepy. Especially if the person says "tickle, tickle, tickle" in a weird voice. (Yes, this has actually happened to me.) OP makes it sound kind of sexy, but I'm still not convinced.
yeah, me neither, I'm more into the wrestling thing, I had a gf that was black belt in judo, lol, better stop here.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts