Votes: 3 1.2%
  • ESFP/ISFP - NO

Votes: 7 2.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Interesting, although the data is nowhere near complete, it seems the majority is "No." This will probably be the case when you get more votes as well...

Reactions: ninjahitsawall

·
Banned
2,375 Posts
I very much dislike the concept and reasoning behind combining two types of different function stacking together on a poll.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I very much dislike the concept and reasoning behind combining two types of different function stacking together on a poll.
But this is really the best way to do it when you only have so many options. Polls here don't allow 32 different options, so in order to allow enough answers for people to say 'yes' or 'no,' the types need to be split up, and splitting them up by this dichotomy makes more sense than doing it any other way.

·
Banned
2,375 Posts
But this is really the best way to do it when you only have so many options. Polls here don't allow 32 different options, so in order to allow enough answers for people to say 'yes' or 'no,' the types need to be split up, and splitting them up by this dichotomy makes more sense than doing it any other way.
Ah - I did not know that. Regardless, these statistics should not be relevant or significant because of that.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
INFJ here.

I am Jewish, and I do consider myself to be religious. Still, an increasing interest in science has led me to question certain aspects of religion and how they fit into my belief system. For now, though, I definitely believe that the most important part of religion isn't what is/isn't true, but how religion helps one do good in the world. The entire Torah/bible may be metaphor, for all I know, but the lessons still hold true and are good morals to live by.

·
Electronica Wizard
6,687 Posts
Do I deserve to be called religious? I have never felt good enough in the eyes of pious people. If not owning a tattoo, not drinking alcohol or engaging in sinful deeds are all considered religious act of goodness, then indeed I am, but I'm not. I seldom pray to God. I seldom think of him.

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Heh, I think I'm the flipside to LuvGen. I have a tattoo, drink alcohol, and engage in "sinful" behavior, but I have a spiritual bent for sure. I don't know that I could call myself "religious", though, because it's my own thing and doesn't correlate super well to any existing religion.

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
2,370 Posts
Spiritual - yes, religious - no.

·
Banned
1,536 Posts
I'm agnostic, but I believe that someone/thing has created our universe.

But I will never agree with a single interpretation per se.
But the global archetype of religion must be true.

·
Registered
586 Posts
INFJ, Roman Catholic. I am fairly religious and very spiritual. Relgion is more about institutions and spirituality is more energy and empathy related, I feel

Reactions: Meganemer4

·
Registered
752 Posts
Stating I'm "not-religious" doesn't objectively prove for anyone that God exists lol. That being said it's not saying he doesn't either by stating I have no affiliation with a specific sect of any church.

To answer what may also be inferred this question. I can't just literally tell you if God does or does not exist with 100% truth and probability. That would be factually irresponsible. I can't prove he does or doesn't exist without at the same time literally disproving one or the other, and that goes for anything addressed in this manner. The reasoning people are thinking (they think) is only exclusive to both interpretations of what you're more likely to say in correlation to you're subjective experience. The question itself isn't consistent through it's meaning by everyone - that's a big problem when you're addressing problems in this manner, it's going to surely effect the statistics reprehensibly in comparison to the intentions of each individual purpose.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts