Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering, im an entp and i am Sadistic, bipolar, and Narcissistic , i only want to know how many entps have those mental disorders, and how sever they are :laughing:

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I'm a bit of a narcissist. But it's nowhere near personality disorder levels, I just have a slightly swelled head, really.
Sadistic? No, I'm a softie.
Bipolar, absolutely not, I am usually on a very even keel psychologically.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Bipolar: Internally I have my days. But no one would ever know it from speaking to me because I have a good grasp and can disconnect.

Sadistic: No

Narcissist: Slightly but I doubt anyone I know would call me a narcissist. I'm in control of it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You gain pleasure from inflicting pain on people ?
Sometimes, yes i enjoy inflicting pain on other people, i come from a very religious family with strong Christian beliefes,m but somehow i turned out different from everyone else.

My sadistic side is something i have been trying to mask... im not proud of it.
People who see and speak to me everyday would tell you that i have a kind and gental heart..... that may be i love helping people, and teaching, and doing good things but deep deep down inside i want to hurt someone.
im the last person people with think to be sadist- my mother is the most gentle person, my father can preach the whole bibile from front to back meaning every word that he says. i get awards in school, honour role student, always helpng my family members..... but as i said before deep deep down there is someone who is completely cold...... im just trying to be a better person for my sake, and for the sake of others :laughing:

·
Registered
160 Posts
I haven't been diagnosed (and probably never will as I wouldn't spend money on a psychologistl), but I'm nigh positive I'm cyclothymic.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Sometimes, yes i enjoy inflicting pain on other people, i come from a very religious family with strong Christian beliefes,m but somehow i turned out different from everyone else.

My sadistic side is something i have been trying to mask... im not proud of it.
People who see and speak to me everyday would tell you that i have a kind and gental heart..... that may be i love helping people, and teaching, and doing good things but deep deep down inside i want to hurt someone.
im the last person people with think to be sadist- my mother is the most gentle person, my father can preach the whole bibile from front to back meaning every word that he says. i get awards in school, honour role student, always helpng my family members..... but as i said before deep deep down there is someone who is completely cold...... im just trying to be a better person for my sake, and for the sake of others :laughing:
So, you enjoy inflicting pain on people and are cold and don't care...but you mask it because you don't want to offend anyone? (Singing) Sounds like someone's got feelings after all.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I hate when people say they're narcissistic without really knowing the extent of what they're saying. I'm EXTREMELY arrogant, but I don't feel as though the world owes me anything.

Bipolar... no, I'm pretty good at controlling how I react things/feeling/whateva.

Sadistic, not in the physical sense. Mindrapping someone is incredibly fun, however.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Narcissist? Yes, I tend to believe that I am one of a kind and rules only apply to me if I get caught breaking them and my fast talking doesn't work.

Sadistic? I remember those days.

Bipolar? On the depressive side, probably.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Totally narcissist, in the sick sort of way. I would definetely fuck myself as i found myself to be pretty attractive. Sadistic, yes but mostly as a joke. Bipolar, not at all.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Narcissistic - not really
Bipolar - I'm thinking cyclothymatic (mild, still functional, bipolar)
Sadistic - I don't think so, but I am misanthropic at times.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Narcissistic: Yes
Bipolar: Yes
Sadistic: No

·
Banned
165 Posts
Sadistic- Hells yes. "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me."
Bipolar- No, but my mom is.
Narcissist- Definitely.

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Narcissistic - I act arrogant, but I don't have NPD.
Bipolar - I have depression and possibly bipolar, but it's cool now.
Sadistic - I don't think so, although I pretend to be sometimes (like the arrogant thing, it makes people laugh).

·
Registered
550 Posts
Bipolar? On the depressive side, probably.
You do realize this makes no sense, right?

Bipolar- Bi and polar.

It's a dichotomy, you can't just pick one side and still call it that.

Okay, I'm over it.

And I'm none of the above.

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
You do realize this makes no sense, right?

Bipolar- Bi and polar.

It's a dichotomy, you can't just pick one side and still call it that.

Okay, I'm over it.

And I'm none of the above.
I think they meant that they were depressive, but not bipolar, not that they were depressive AND bipolar XD

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Having a lead cognitive function of extroverted intuition coupled with a supporting function of introverted thinking allows us to pick up on subtle clue and possibilities, identify what those clues and possibilities and find leverage for a favorable outcome, and then take action. Different actions may be necessary in different situations which can make us feel a little bipolar. Being able to enact a favorable outcome to almost any situation can be a great confidence booster and being over confident can be similar to or lead to narcissism. The ability to take advantage of any situation, coupled with the NT's low priorities for emotion, can easily lead to sadism. As for actual mental diseases -

sadomasochistic: I can be if I really want to, but I'm not really predisposed to go this route if I don't have to.

Bipolar: I can manifest different personality traits to fit my needs, but not to the point of being bipolar by any measure. I can be hyperthymic at times though.

Narcissistic: I don't feel that I'm any more or less valuable than anyone else in the world, but I do like being me.:wink:

Reactions: mental blockstack
1 - 20 of 74 Posts