Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tend to be dominant, but can be happy either way. You folks?

Reactions: joyrjw

·
Registered
640 Posts
Nate I have noticed you start a lot of sex threads...just an observation. :wink: BTW I like to be dominated but I do sometimes like to dominate.

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
If I just told you, well...where's the fun in that?

·
Registered
771 Posts
if there is a opprtunity, i will prefer taking turns.
then again even if im the dominant one i dont think im those super aggressive "blood dripping" kind, i would more of a tease.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
i'm kinda glad you made this thread it a good topic. well i really am in the middle-i wouldn't want to sorta"have sex as equals"like someone has to be dom and someone has to sub and i'd prefer we decide who does what ahead of time!

·
Registered
397 Posts
i perfer to be dominant. my personality i guess

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
Submissive, but with a preference for other submissives.
Figure that out.

:unsure:

·
Registered
838 Posts
Physically, I switch around; it really depends on my partner (everything from their preference, personality, and gender.) When the right circumstances are met, they're both enjoyable.

But psychologically, I have to be in control. Even when I'm playing a Sub role, I mostly enjoy it because I know that they can only have this power exchange when I allow it. The fact that I can stop it anytime, and that I have control over them enough to make them act in such way is how I get my kicks. This is why my partner must absolutely know that this permission-based exchange is happening; it might just be my Type 8'ness, but it's a complete turn off when my partner doesn't know, and think he is ultimately in control/I am more sexually dependent on him.

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
I'm a switch physically. In a relationship though I do prefer to be submissive, but will be dominant when the situation calls for it.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nate I have noticed you start a lot of sex threads...just an observation. :wink: BTW I like to be dominated but I do sometimes like to dominate.
Yeah, it's kinda one of the things that I'm known for on this forum.

he's compiling dossiers for the government, he needs a lot of raw data
Yep, you totally figured me out.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I'm a little more dominant, but I'm a quite a bit of a switch, it seems, though so far I've only been with girls who wanted me to be the dominant one, so I've only gotten to play that role. *disappointment*

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
1 - 20 of 242 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.